Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Terror Is Forever Tim Terror's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7857-0530-9666-2198
    Where i come from you keep quiet if you know something. Its none of your buisness. So therefor, I keep quiet about things that dont involve me. If the "friend" decides to risk his life over Brawl...then thats his decision but im sure he wouldnt have told him expecting him to snitch. Thats all im saying.
    -WiiConnect24: On!
    -Activity On WiFi Games: Frequent!
    -Wii Games I Currently Own: SSBBrawl,Spider Man 3, Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles, SVR2008, M&S@The Olympic Games, Sonic and The Secret Rings, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Mario Galaxy, RE:4,TLoZ:TP.SIZE="1"][/SIZE]
    -DS Games I Own: Pokemon Pearl, DQM:Joker, TLOZ:Phantom Hourglass,MegaMan:SF, MegaMan:BN5
    -Games I Want:MOH2:Heroes
    On SSBB I Will Be: Toon Link/Link, Sonic
    Super Smash Bros Brawl Code:3394-3210-5815

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by YOWORD
    snitch....
    Your words do not phase me "felony advocate"
    Besides, if it meant keeping your friend out of jail, wouldn't you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Terror
    Where i come from you keep quiet if you know something. Its none of your business. So therefor, I keep quiet about things that dont involve me. If the "friend" decides to risk his life over Brawl...then thats his decision but im sure he wouldn't have told him expecting him to snitch. Thats all im saying.
    That's where you are, not where I am. He knows me very well so I think he would have assumed so.
    Last edited by Belarr; 03-01-2008 at 05:58 PM.
    My SSBB Friend Code!
    3050-7238-1135

Member #
    Friends
    6816-7848-7203-4180
    Quote Originally Posted by Belarr
    Besides, if it meant keeping your friend (or as you probably say: "bro") out of jail, wouldn't you do it?

That's where you are, not where I am. He knows me very well so I think he would have assumed so.
    I understand your mad and all but dont start using pre judged thinking because of what he looks like or where he is from cause thats just gross

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde14
    I understand your mad and all but dont start using pre judged thinking because of what he looks like or where he is from cause thats just gross
    Neither of that has anything with what I said, it has to do with the way he types his messages, hell, everyone at my school calls their friends that and I have no idea why, it was just a base comparison to the way a person types to people I know.
    My SSBB Friend Code!
    3050-7238-1135

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Actually rating on your friend is a controversy talked about in a lot of TV shows, personally I wouldn't rat on a friend over shop lifting, yes maybe he's screwing up his whole life, and it's a bad thing to do, but him getting caught will teach him a better lesson than knowing his friend told on him, personally I don't think a friendship is worth rating someone out, and Brawl is more valuable, and admitting your a loser? Have some more self respect...

Anyway needing to steal Brawl is sad, if you want it that bad you've most likely known about it for the past year, I could walk around NYC and find $50 in pennies in one day.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYNNN
    Actually rating on your friend is a controversy talked about in a lot of TV shows, personally I wouldn't rat on a friend over shop lifting, yes maybe he's screwing up his whole life, and it's a bad thing to do, but him getting caught will teach him a better lesson than knowing his friend told on him, personally I don't think a friendship is worth rating someone out, and Brawl is more valuable, and admitting your a loser? Have some more self respect...

Anyway needing to steal Brawl is sad, if you want it that bad you've most likely known about it for the past year, I could walk around NYC and find $50 in pennies in one day.
    I care about my friends too much to let them get into that kind of trouble.
    My SSBB Friend Code!
    3050-7238-1135

Member #
    Friends
    6816-7848-7203-4180
    Quote Originally Posted by Belarr
    Neither of that has anything with what I said, it has to do with the way he types his messages, hell, everyone at my school calls their friends that and I have no idea why, it was just a base comparison to the way a person types to people I know.
    ya well it gets me mad you dont know the guy maybe he doesnt talk like and no matter how you look at it it comes up as pre-judged thinkin

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde14
    ya well it gets me mad you dont know the guy maybe he doesnt talk like and no matter how you look at it it comes up as pre-judged thinkin
    Sorry, I didn't think about how it might be misconstrued when I typed it.
    My SSBB Friend Code!
    3050-7238-1135

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Besides, if it meant keeping your friend out of jail, wouldn't you do it?
    He could still go to jail even if he doesn't do it, conspiracy?
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    putting cops up your buddies ass is far from keeping him out of jail. its helping put him there. shoplifting is not a serious offense especially if youre a minor. not advocating wht hes planning but chances are he would have gotten away with it, now if he tries he will get caught and its your fault. sleep with that

Ads