Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Thanks. Well, I'm not exactly a FE player, but...

I'd say a swordsman who's using an abnormal reverse grip wouldn't play anything like someone weilding an axe, and resident Blue Man has a moveset for Zelgius. ..Or atleast I hope to god he saved it on his PC, it was brilliant.

I will admit he'd play like an FE character though, in general atleast by not having any projectiles and fighting with a bladed weapon. I like to think Ichirou is unique, though.
    I don't play FE either, just thought maybe you could e-mail Nintendo about it.
    But I'll admit that is a great move set for someone who never shows any possible moves.
    Is that Like Ichiro? Could you give a better pronunciation?

The Silence Bridge Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    E-mail Nintendo? I'd never waste my time doing that..

Depends on what you mean by "better" pronunciation. It's spelled Ichirou, with a U, btw.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    like i said earlier i have a few custom ideas. heres one from an RP that was deleted when wiichat crashed.

Name: Marx Kylith
    basic history:
    Spoiler Alert!

appearence: black armor, long blue hair, no helmet.
    weapon: chain spear. its a special spear that lets him fire off the blade and control it via a long chain.

B=Strong Spear: raises his spear then smashes the ground in front of him. powerful but slow.

→B=Spear Shot: fires the blade forward a long distance the calls it back. works like TLs boomerarng only twice as powerful and fast, however he can't move until the blade returns.

↑B=Helicopter Spin: Spins his spear fast above him, pulling him up into the air. works like spin attack but it only hits above him. it goes farther but does less. can't be used on the ground.

↓B=Chain Sheild: fires the blade, then spins it in front of him. blocks frontal attacks and reflects projectiles. also pushes the enemy away with the wind created by the spinning chain.

FS=Power of the Council.
    can only be used on the ground. Marx calls in the other 2 members of the Tri-Council, Fallon an intelligent person that dislikes fighting(created by BHrizer) and Tiberius an ancient, mighty dragon(created by WMBQ). together the 3 of them attack right in front of Marx. if it connects it begins a movie scene. the enemy is transported to the Grand Council Hall(dark building of immense size), Fallon comes forward and stabs them with a small knife before moving away. Marx then slices them with his spear before jumping away. Finally Tiberius blasts them away with a massive fireball.

His grab would be a tether and his pummel would be a knee to the gut. all his A-moves and smashs would be spear moves.
    he would be average speed with low jump hieght and high atdack power and weight

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    like i said earlier i have a few custom ideas. heres one from an RP that was deleted when wiichat crashed.

Name: Marx Kylith
    basic history:
    Spoiler Alert!

appearence: black armor, long blue hair, no helmet.
    weapon: chain spear. its a special spear that lets him fire off the blade and control it via a long chain.

B=Strong Spear: raises his spear then smashes the ground in front of him. powerful but slow.

→B=Spear Shot: fires the blade forward a long distance the calls it back. works like TLs boomerarng only twice as powerful and fast, however he can't move until the blade returns.

↑B=Helicopter Spin: Spins his spear fast above him, pulling him up into the air. works like spin attack but it only hits above him. it goes farther but does less. can't be used on the ground.

↓B=Chain Sheild: fires the blade, then spins it in front of him. blocks frontal attacks and reflects projectiles. also pushes the enemy away with the wind created by the spinning chain.

FS=Power of the Council.
    can only be used on the ground. Marx calls in the other 2 members of the Tri-Council, Fallon an intelligent person that dislikes fighting(created by BHrizer) and Tiberius an ancient, mighty dragon(created by WMBQ). together the 3 of them attack right in front of Marx. if it connects it begins a movie scene. the enemy is transported to the Grand Council Hall(dark building of immense size), Fallon comes forward and stabs them with a small knife before moving away. Marx then slices them with his spear before jumping away. Finally Tiberius blasts them away with a massive fireball.

His grab would be a tether and his pummel would be a knee to the gut. all his A-moves and smashs would be spear moves.
    he would be average speed with low jump hieght and high atdack power and weight

Ha, thats awesome dude.

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Good moveset Shadow, the first fighter in Brawl to own a chain-blade spear. Sounds like a unique fighter.. The odd thing is I feel like I've seen something extremely familiar to it.. I don't know why. Good moveset either way. I'll hold back on my second characters' moveset to let your's have some breathing room.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    he was my guy in the Quest, the rp run by blue man before the crash.

he's one evil and strong dude

Member #
    Friends
    shall i make one for Aelrein? I think...not. lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Aelrein? which form? his evil form, good form, necro form. he went through to many changes

Member #
    Friends
    haha, yea, but it would be fun. Good, then when he uses final smash he turns into Necro, like Zamus.

Member #
    Friends
    Here's my characters.

Name: Aelrein Ghottox

Alignment: Evil

Appearance: Long black robe, Shoulder length dirty blonde hair, high buckled dragonhide boots.

Stance of Attack: Slow moving, with swift, precise blows, not much knockback power.

Moves: B: Blasting Telekinetic Wave, Chargeable, much like Samus. High Knockback, low damage. Damage: 8%

Forward B: Lunge Stab; Unsheaths sword, leaps forward, driving it into the opponent. No knockback, massive stunning power, medium damage. Damage: 13%

Down B: Teleshield; rubble is picked up telekinetically to create a shiled in front of the character for 1.25 seconds. No damage.

Up B: Telepropulsion; Aims hands towards the ground and shoots force waves out to propel any direction. If just below said character, Does 5% damage per half of a second.

Final Smash: Telectrocution: No knockback, Massive stunning. Lightning forks across the entire screen, stunning and dealing damage to multiple enemies. Only successful dodge is at just before the moment of electrocution. Continues shocking for 6 seconds, dealing 10% damage per second. Melts characters skin, transforming into Necro-Aelrein.

Ill post the next moveset in a bit.

Ads