+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ill post one in a bit...maybe one for cell also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    I know i'm gonna get insulted, picked on, and yelled at this though but how about they add 1 or 2 digimon. Now before you all get mad think about it finally people can end the dispute of wich is better Digimon or Pokemon. If you guys ask I have already though of a digimon for the game his attacks and FS. Will only tell if asked so as nobody has to deal with it if they don't want to.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by InugamiGod View Post
    I know i'm gonna get insulted, picked on, and yelled at this though but how about they add 1 or 2 digimon. Now before you all get mad think about it finally people can end the dispute of wich is better Digimon or Pokemon. If you guys ask I have already though of a digimon for the game his attacks and FS. Will only tell if asked so as nobody has to deal with it if they don't want to.
    Even if I dont personally like Digimon, it would be interesting to see the whole time warp thing go on. Please go ahead and post the moveset.

Member #
    Friends
    Ok...Heres my first moveset for Goku, special moves only.

B: Charged Kamehameha Wave: Charges like Samus, except can charge while falling also. Very low range, about the same range as Lucas' PK Fire. Does 9-17 damage, from minimum to maximum charge. Has immense knockback.

Forward B: Kaioken Attack: Much like Marth's Combo attack, multiple taps on the buttons give multiple hits. 7-12 Damage, low knockback, high stun.

Down B: "Now Im TRULY Angry": Goku gathers energy, and transforms into a Super Sayian. All of Goku's attacks get 5% extra damage to them plus extra knockback. Goku gains 3% damage every second he remains a Super Saiyan to his Damage counter as a negative effect. Performing the move again retards him back to his normal form.

Up B: Instant Transmission: Much like Mewtwo's teleport attack, Goku instantly teleports to the direction pointed, the same distrance as Zelda's "Faerors Wind". Goku is temporarily invincible in between the teleport distance. He gains 5% damage immediatly once this move is used.

Final Smash: Spirit Bomb: If Goku turns Super Saiyan without the negative effects. From point used, Goku gathers energy the size of Ganon Beast (Ganon's final smash) and throws it straight across the stage. Any on the receiving end of this attack are pushed with it out of the ring, no damage.

ill post cell's later.

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Nice moves for Goku. I had though of 2 digimon Wargeymon x (his powered up form from digimon movie 8) and Shinegreymon (Augumons Mega in digimon season 5).
    You asked so i'll deliver. Special Moves only.
    Wargreymon x's moves:
    B:Gaia Force. He charges fire into a sphere right above himand throws it. does about 15% and nice knock back.
    Side B: Terra Claw. He swipes the opponet with a glowing claw(bit slower than a smash but smae reach) does 20% and good knock back.
    Down B: Posidon Force. He charges up a large amount of water above him and shoots it forward in a straight line. Does no damage but shoves the opponet greatly, it takes 30 seconds for it fully charge.
    Up B: Mega Tornado. He spins very fast in any direction you choose.
    Final Smash: Terra Force. He creates a huge energy ball above him and throws it forward and if it hits it does as much damage as three smart bombs and as much knock back as one but after it's used he moves at half speed and at half strenght for one minute and is easy to send flying.
    Shingreymon's moves:
    B: Glorious Burst. It's a charge attack that does between 5-18% and has good knock back.
    Side B: Shine Hammer. He slams his fist into the opponet. does 3% but has great knock back.
    Down B: Geo Grey Sword. It's a counter move that takes the power and sends it back .5 times greater. He puches the ground if hit while he does this he pulls out the sword from the ground and slashes the opponet.
    Up B: Shinning Blast. He glows and flys upward with at a slight diagonal angle.
    Final Smash: Burst Mode. He turns into his burst mode for one minute. It is a playable transformation that is twice as strong and fast, but can still be KOed while in it.
    I think Burst Mode would be a better character than normal shinegreymon but people might complain about how he's a character but Giga Bowser or the like.
    Here are links to the pics of them so you can see what they look like.
    http://fc75.deviantart.com/fs24/f/20...by_Legna03.jpg
    http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStan...ineGreymon.jpg
    http://spb.fotolog.com/photo/59/32/1...01773131_f.jpg

Member #
    Friends
    very nice

*claps*

ill post my second later

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I hate Digimon.. hate hate hate. Haaaaaate! Just a damn copy of pokemon with a different plot.. -.-+

Buuuuut, that's besides the point. Very nice movesets Inugami. I only have a few complaints.

Wargreymon's Down B takes 30 seconds of charge. ..I lol at that. Unless it's an OHKO move due to pushing the enemy so far, it's useless. And even then, it'd be very tough to make use out of. Since it's doing no damage, as long as it's not an OHKO, maybe 10 seconds?

It's FS is also good, but the side effects are too great. 90% damage is amazing, and with poor knockback it's almost balanced as is. Powering down for an entire minute is a death wish though, it makes it a terrible FS. How about just 15 seconds?

Very few problems with Shingreymon, certainly an original character. A 3% damaging Side B with insane knockback is.. odd. But usable, no doubt. Just make sure there's some start up, and the range isn't too good.

It's FS is the only other issue. It just shouldn't last very long. The fact he can be KO'd and hurt during it is balancing, but it still shouldn't last all that long. Probably a bit longer than Giga Bowser.

In terms of your Goku moveset Storm, I think it's purely badass. No issues here. Well done!

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    tjose ideas spound better to me than what I said.

Member #
    Friends
    Okay so now that I have SSBB I can write some sort of move set for NiGHTS who really should have been in the game. Instead of walking or running he glides/skimmers along the floor like meta-knight running fast.

B - Like the Star wand attack, sends out some stars. Charged sends out a bigger star.

Up and B - Sort of like a meta knight jump. NiGHTS leaps into the air then glides in the NiGHTS flying position (arms spread out) with a trail of stars.

Down and B - NiGHTs pulls out his flute and anyone near him is put to sleep.

Final Smash - Does a little charge and does the ring-around-monsters attack like in Journey of Dreams, which instantly sends opponents flying out of the ring.

And an alternative costumes - Christmas NiGHTS and dark colours more like Realas.

Woah pretty hard making up a move set for someone who just flys and does circles to kill stuff lol.

EDIT: Just remembered he can morph into stuff so maybe a better idea for a FS or taunt.
    Last edited by Ch.NiGHTS; 02-22-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    you need a forward-B

Ads