Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok, as requeste by Kingslayer I think.

King Boo:

Special Abilities: Float: King Boo cannot activate or trip any land based bomb or device. He can still be harmed by things above the ground, such as Bom-ombs.

B: Boolicious Summon: King Boo summons one of his minion Boos, and throws them at the opponent in rapid volley. The ghost do no damage, but instead pass through the opponent, including all objects/walls. Each time a Boo passes through the opponent, they are stunned for 1.3 seconds. This attack is very fast, however, multiple Boos passing through the opponent do not stack the stunning time. (Eg: If the opponent is hit with more than one Boo at the same or near the same time, they are still only stunned for 1.3 seconds. Throws three Boos at once that travel as far and fast as Falcos Laser.

Side B: Mr. Boojangles: Boo creates a copy of himself across the ring, then the too King Boos dash towards eachother, laughing maniacally until they crash into eachother, and the phantom Boo fades. This attack deals 5% damage plus makes the opponent stuck in the ground, the amount of time depends on how much damage they have; the more damage, the more time stuck. The phantom appears about the distance away as Fox's side B. Fast attack, but not quite as fast as Foxs Side B.

Down B: Transparency: King Boo turns invisible, and becomes invincible to all non-element attacks. If an element based attack (fire, ice, electric, water, energy, etc.) he turns back to normal. This effect lasts as long as the user holds the B button after the initial Down B is executed. The player can still move around in this form, however, they cannot dash, jump, dodge, or attack in any way. Also, they cannot pick up items.

Up B: Booregard's Ascendence: King Boo rapidly propels himself in a given direction, via control stick, leaving afterimages of crying Boos in his trail. 5 Boos are left behind him, if they are hit by the opponent, they haunt the opponent, swirling around them in a circle. Each Boo deals 1% damage to the opponent for 3 seconds, for a total of 15 damage if all five Boos are hit. The afterimage Boos only remain for 1.3 seconds, or until they are hit.

Final Smash: The Kings Trump Card: A Giant Bowser Ghost head appears, and King Boo dissappears into it. The player then has control of the giant bowser head, which can fly. B button will fire tiny Ice Balls, which freeze the target for 1.5 seconds while dealing 15% damage. Holding the A button will launch a continuous stream of fire from Bowsers mouth, dealing 10% damage per second for as long as the button is held. The Head stays in play for 12 seconds total. The head is not invincible, however. A strong attack will cause the head to spin around and face the opposite direction.

Ok, hopefully that set will help me redeem myself from that Raichu set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    CG_Reaper you accidentally double posted (no big deal IMO... accidents happen).

Storm: What happened to my King Boo!?!?!?! Just joking around it doesn't really matter :P.

I think I'll start doing some requested move-sets, but not now (so request away and I might grab some later).

Edit: Woooowwwww creepy.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    No advertising, Yyy. Especially if it's off topic. Also, take the link out of your sig, it's against the rules, just like the "click here to level up my card!" link. Otherwise I'd have the link in my sig.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Kingslayer, that was creepy. I just posted that set at the same time you posted...weird...

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    The King Boo move-set is pretty nice. The only problem I have with it is he doesn't have a lot of good KO moves... maybe that's the smash attacks?

Member #
    Friends
    Yea, smash attacks are for KO. Being a ghost, I figured a more...creepy touch was neccessary, with humor of course. B moves are just considered "special moves", so the A attacks would really be his KO moves, as they are for all characters.

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Ya, but usually each character has at least one B move with decent KO ability. Maybe his A-Side goes through their chest and rips out their heart O.o? While that would be pretty cool... might break the G, or whatever, rating Brawl has.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I just now read the King Boo moveset... It's quite... interesting. Original, so to speak. o.o; It's a good moveset, and probably your weirdest one yet. Job well done, Storm. It doesn't seem unbalanced either, so props to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Maybe his A-Side goes through their chest and rips out their heart O.o? While that would be pretty cool... might break the G, or whatever, rating Brawl has.
    Lmfao, I'd love to see that. Then he juggles it on his tongue, with an evil laugh as the enemy falls backwards, bleeding to death. :3 ... Brawl is rated T, btw.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Lolz. thanks CK. Ahhh....Im back....I have been redeemed.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Now that you've been redeemed, improve your Raichu moveset. :P

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!