+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    @ King: Excellent job man. No other problems here. I must say, this is what, your second or third moveset? Quite extraordinary. It seems you and I are in a race now. I have a slight advantage due to a higher number of completed movesets, but your sudden quality posts are hard to surpass.

Yet, I will. Lets make this our starting point: right now. Every moveset we make after these must at least be on par with your above one. Magnificent job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Thanks for putting the pressure on me -.-. That was my... second move-set post, but third move-set. Well, if we're going to race... we need something to race with. If you want Cloud you can have him (now that we're racing and he's a tough move-set).

Member #
    Friends
    Lolz. I dont even know who cloud is. Ill find someone, gimme a bit.

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Well, I'm not doing Cloud until I watch Advent Children... again. I'll find someone in the meantime, but it's your turn to do a move-set now.

Rules:
    I do one, you do one... if someone does more than one the other person has to catch up. A move-set has to be up to par for it to count, if a person doesn't make one correctly they have to revise it while keeping up, thus keeping it competitive.

I think those are decent rules, wouldn't you say? If you have any objections just tell me. I need to get off for a bit, but I should be back on in not to long of a time.

Member #
    Friends
    YES, THEY ARE. aNY RULES ON WHAT COMPANY THEY ARE FROM? nINTENDO, Sega, etc?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    @ Bodine: Yea? How is MADWORLD?
    Orgasmic

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Hmmm... let's just stick with characters that SSB could get copyright privileges on. If the character would be able to be in a SSB, than it counts. Characters from animes, and stuff, aren't allowed.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    just watch some videos of it.Youll see what i mean.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    Quite a delay of posts recently eh?

Anyway, I decided to follow up on my Banjo Kazooie set.

Gruntilda (pre-skeleton form) BK 64:

B: "Many Tricks I Have Up My Sleeve, To Save Yourself, You'd Better Leave!": Grunty summons a white ball of magical energy, growing in size as she charges it. The ball has a charge time of 3.2 seconds. When used uncharged, it does 1% damage and stuns for 1 second. When fully charged, it does 5% damage and reverses all movements for the opponent (ex: Like Spear Pillar, controls are reversed, but as an added bonus, the up and down axis are switched.) They remain in this state for 3 seconds when below 40% damage, when between 41% and 80%, they remain like this for 6 seconds, when at 81% or above, they remain like this for 10 seconds. This move does no knockback when fully charged.

Side B: "Revenge is mine, I cannot Miss! Lets see that furry fool dodge This!": Grunty swirls her arms above her head with green energy, this is chargeable for 3 seconds. Then, it can be fired at any time, minimally charged dealing 8% damage, little knockback, and travels the distance of Lucarios Aura Sphere. When fully charged, it travels the full distance of the screen, dealing 24% damage and good knockback. Also, if hit, the target turns transparent like a ghost and is immune to mines and bom-ombs for 5 seconds.

Down B: "Yes thats right, swim under there. Icy Water takes Double Air!": Grunty shoots a frosty blue-white ball of energy straight in front of her, about the length of PK Fire. If it hits, it freezes the target for 2 seconds, causing 4% damage per second. She can only shoot one ice ball every 5 seconds.

Up B: "Your Butt will tel you and you'll know, when my Boot swings To and Fro!": Grunty pulls up her skirt, and swings her boot in an upward arc. Travels the distance of Mario's Up B, and deals 8% damage on impact. If it hits at the beginning of the kick, it deals 10% damage, and the opponents butt catches on fire. They then take 1% damage per second for 5 seconds, for a total of 15% damage.

Final Smash: "You Won't Catch Me, I've Made Sure; All The Credits You'll Now Endure!": Grunty dissappears off the stage and lines of credit from the original Banjo Kazooie game, all of them, slowly rain upon the stage. Some very slow, others quite fast, you'll have to jump to save your ass! (lol, little rhyme I just made lmao) You can jump on top of the credits and scale them, jumping from line to line to dodge. However, if the bottom of one touches you, you enter freefall mode and sustain 5% damage if in the air or hanging on a ledge. If one touches you while on the ground or a platform, you sustain 5% damage and are stuck to the ground for 2 seconds (the time stuck can stack; ex: if two hit you, 6 seconds, etc.) A total of 75 lines of Credit fall in 35 seconds.

OMG! I love the FS. Maybe overpowered, but the entire set is hilarious.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ... ... ... And I thought some of your other sets were random. Lol, I'm somewhat speechless, but the moveset is still excellent. The character seems to be set on elemental moves that have interesting effects with them, no? There aren't really any characters like that in Brawl, bar Snake, which is still far different. Definatly an original character, and... one of the most original Final Smashes out there. o.o; I don't know what else to say, so... well done, Storm.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads