Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4139-1932-7489-5278
    oh and more on sonic's saga

i want wii codes 4 wifi repngshado's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4139-1932-7489-5278
    woa hold up rob isnt a type of character 2 b in brawl so hes gay and instead of taking starfox and them out they should add more of the squad same for ganandorf and captain falcon

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    one thing that is in brawl that would make it great? i would have to say.... Chocobo....
    PM to add me to Wii and from there we can add different games!

Brawl: 2921-8766-9978

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    star fox's only games of great merit were the SNES,DS and N64 renditions. The GC titles SUCKED! (IMHO)

the series is dead to me at this point, And considering that you only ever play as fox in the core series why make the supporting characters better than him? It's sad when the wing men outshine the main character in one of the greatest franchises in Nintendo history (I;m referring to Smash Bros. Not Star Fox)

They need to cut back in the Zelda references though. Or at least keep with the times. We have 3 different zelda titles being represented here: OoT (Zelda's move set still revolves around cross dressing/transforming to sheik),
    Spoiler Alert!
    , TP (Link,Ganondorf). I'm surprised Aghanim isn't in as playable character or assist trophy.

All these final fantasy references make me laugh considering no one has asked for the Fighter, Black Mage, Thief, White Mage or Red Mage from the original..they all want Cloud or Sephiroth. sad sad..
    NiGHTS Friend code: 1633-3288-9171
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 1633-3900-0312

Member #
    Friends
    7584-1766-4453-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracks
    are you joking me? Final fantasy 7 is arguably one of THE absolute greatest games of all time. cloud is THE man.

cloud is generic? you gotta be kidding me, mario is generic, sonic is generic, half the characters in brawl are "generic", you little fanboys need to do reasearch before you comment, you are so ignorant it is insane.
    Do you read over what you write before you write it? You just finish appraising Final Fantasy then you insult people for being a "fanboy" when clearly you are an "ignorant fanboy" yourself.

lol a White Mage in Brawl? That would look ridiculous.

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    yes in all their 8-bit pixelated glory. No changes need to be made, just put them in there as they are now. It'd be like G&W but with jaggies XD.

Yeah white mage would be ridiculous,as a PC but an awesome AT.
    NiGHTS Friend code: 1633-3288-9171
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 1633-3900-0312

Member #
    Friends
    7584-1766-4453-7887
    Haha yeah

Member #
    Friends
    2040-6433-9730-8074
    Like i said before adding final fantasy charecters would ruin smash bros, i would like to see some of the old nes charecters like little Mac from punchout or that guy from urban champion maybe the ballon fighter or what about that guy from donkey kong junior the one with the peticide gun lol they would have been pretty cool.

The Shard of Courage

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra Life Mushroom
    Am I the only one who LIKES ROB in Brawl? I mean c'mon guys...know your roots! Yes he was a useless peripheral, but the fact that he is in is awesome!

IMHO they should've taken out Captain falcon or Ganondorf (only need one of them.)
    And same goes for the the star fox team...they just need to go..all of them. The fact that the series has fallen so far since their prime64 days saddens me greatly, but no amount of guest appearances in Brawl will save their sinking franchise.

They need to cut the crap already. Add new IP's and retire the old ones within reason. By that I mean characters whom are copied/cloned/altered/etc. to make new characters. Those need to go. Either make them unique (by unique I mean in contrast between Pikachu and Mario..that unique) or scrap the idea and move on.

and as far as Cloud's concerned?...

wow sephiroth was NOT powerful. compare him to Kafka or any of the other ff villains before the series sold out and went 3d...he's a cross-dressing emo with an over-sized katana, whom was made so fan-girls worldwide could make yaoi fanfiction between him and cloud....and what kind of name for a hero is "Cloud?"

ff7 was way too easy and the plot was on par with your average video game turned movie (see: resident evil,super mario bros,street fighter,mortal kombat,etc.)

You want to play a true final fantasy game? play 1-6. Those were what made final fantasy as big as it is now. But sadly today all you need is high end graphics to sell titles I guess.
    i agree with you, ROB is awesome. People are saying they should take him out for Roy or someone like that, but would you rather have a new character with a unique moveset, or an old clone character? Seems like a pretty obvious choice to me.
    I understand where your coming from with the FF thing, but you can't deny that FF7 was also pivotal to the franchise. Square Enix would probably not be nearly as well off as they are now had they decided not to make FF7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Ads