How do I play on a created stage?
for the stage of the day do we have to be online at a certain time since i cant have my wii online 24h or do we get it if we go on after a certain time befor the end of the day. i working on a reallly cool stage and i'll upload the pics as soon as i can
How do I play on a created stage?
some guy invited me to a stage meet him in ign and it was a stage made of penises it was disgusting
so you cant close the side gaps on a created stage? i build the blocks all the way across the screen, but in game, there is always a gap on each side. hate it.
This might be helpfull, i found this on IGN: http://supersmashbros.ign.com/articl...o-Share-Stages
What You'll Need
To download and upload stages, you'll need an SD memory card - the same type of memory card used in many digital cameras, mobile phones, and PDAs.
(Because wiichat doesnt do the first step your just going to have to upload the file first through and SD card, post it on this thread THEN wiichat useres can click and download the file to follow the rest of the directions below. There are lots of ways to put an SD card onto your computer though, some printers have slots for them.)
Downloading A Stage
1. Choose the download link for the file, which is represented by a giant "Download" button right below the rating of the level. Save it to the following location on your SD card:
2. Put the SD card in your Wii and start up SSBB.
3. Go into either the Solo (Training) or Brawl modes
4. After selecting your characters, when you get to the Stage selection screen, click on the button named "Melee Stages" in the very bottom right-hand corner of the screen
5. Once you're in the Melee stage selection screen, once again look for a button in the bottom right-hand of screen, but this time it will be called "Custom Stage"
6. After you're in the Custom Stage selection screen, simply highlight the stage you want to play on and click it
Uploading A Stage
1. In the stage builder, after you've created your level to your liking, click Ok in bottom left of the screen and then when it offers you up the choice between saving the level to your SD card or the system itself, choose to save to the SD card.
2. Take the SD card out of your Wii and put it in your computer. The saved stages will be located at:
3. Choose 'Add a new stage'.
•Give your stage an appropriate name.
•Provide an interesting description.
•Upload your file.
•(optional) Upload screenshots you've made also. If not don't worry, we have default images to go with each background.
4. Your stage won't appear immediately but if you don't see it within 24 hours, please contact us at ssbw (at) supersmashbros.ign.com.
Updating A Stage You've Already Submitted
1. Go to Manage Submissions and choose your entry you'd like to update.
2. Upload a new file, edit description, add screens according to the form.
3. Choose a new revision number for your file.
4. Your changes will immediately show up!
Last edited by Bubbagump; 03-15-2008 at 01:51 PM.
^ Chicago... My kind of town ^SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331
does the psp memory stick work with this by any chance? lol
SSBB Friend Code is 5284-1089-9786
I don't know how this happened but I got a stage I didn't make like 2 days ago. It is a really crappy stage (I can't fix it cuz it was sent to me) with a pillar in the middle, ladders on each side and that is it, the pillar take up almost the entire screen. It is in Japenese (the name of it) so it wasn't one of my friends (or me when I was really tired or something).
you got it through smash service sabarnu
Brawl Friend Code 1976-9830-7448 If you want to brawl and you live in Florida I'll add you if you add me!
yes, however i wouldnt use it unless if you want all of your PSP memory erased, as if you enter in a non pre-formatted card (either a PSP or any normal SD card, the ones that say Wii on the box are already formatted, although it takes like 3 seconds to do yourself in the menu) then it will ask you to format it when you put it in the wii. If you press yes, the memory is erased, then it will work for the wii. Then if later on you wanted to use that card for a camera or PSP again, you would have to insert it there and format it again, meaning data loss. So if you have anything on you PSP SD card, just dont use that one lolOriginally Posted by Kukamunga
Wii Friend Code: 7851-1502-0097-6885
SSBB Friend Code: 1676-3424-5109
Wii Online Username: Waylon
Send me a friend request anytime!
Sweet, why don't you guys use it then?Originally Posted by Kingston