The only excuses any wii owners have for not immediately buying brawl is:
1. They have parents who would not let them buy a T game...
2. They played melee and despised it for some forsaken reason.
3. They have a bad memory tied to one of the previous games, I.E., a friend or family member died from a smash overdose.
4. Fear of birds (Falco)
5. Mental/physical handicap
6. the wii owner is currently dead/dying
7. XBox/PS3 whore...
8. currently own less than 50$ American
9. Afraid that Smash Bros will outsell Halo and is boycotting it
10. A death threat from an upstaged melee champion
That's all I could possibly think of...