LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Another dead thread has been revived. Oh joy! Time for cookies!!
    ...Are you refering to me?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Another dead thread has been revived. Oh joy! Time for cookies!!
    ...Are you refering to me?...and may i has a cookie please?

Member #
    Friends
    Hi guys.
    I need some Nintendo Skin Cover for my Ds lite console, The cover should be made of silicone, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing nintendo skin covers?

nintendo skin covers

Member #
    Friends
    hey guys i see that this thread was started a long time ago but i just recently had this disc read error problem on my wii even though i already had an ssbb save on my system. I used to own the game around the time it came out and it worked perfectly except a little online lag. well i ended up selling that copy and recently bought a used copy that didn't work after i tried everything ppl posted here. i even returned that copy for another and then the second for a third and none of them worked. the third copy they tried in the store and it worked there but not when i got it home. could this still be a problem with the wii because i am no longer under warranty since i've never had to have it repaired. and just so we're clear here i had the game long enough to have all characters and stages most of the trophies and backup character icons unlocked.

Member #
    Friends
    My Brawl disc does this alot...I just clean it with alcohol and hope it reads...You can always dump/re-burn it on a blank DVD R- if your wii is modded...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RazeHell View Post
    hey guys i see that this thread was started a long time ago but i just recently had this disc read error problem on my wii even though i already had an ssbb save on my system. I used to own the game around the time it came out and it worked perfectly except a little online lag. well i ended up selling that copy and recently bought a used copy that didn't work after i tried everything ppl posted here. i even returned that copy for another and then the second for a third and none of them worked. the third copy they tried in the store and it worked there but not when i got it home. could this still be a problem with the wii because i am no longer under warranty since i've never had to have it repaired. and just so we're clear here i had the game long enough to have all characters and stages most of the trophies and backup character icons unlocked.
    Mine was suffering from a disc read error, and mine was a day one console bought nov 19th 2006. When i got my Super Smash Bros some time march 2009, my console played it ok, then after a few days, it would get harder for the Wii to read the disc. Then one day it stopped reading it , even though it played all my regular Wii and gmecube games. I bought a lens cleaner and it didnt work.

Well i finally sent in my Wii a week ago, and recieved it as of july 6th 2010 at 1 pm back from Nintendo. It took about 7-8 days total. Based on the reading material, it had the diagnosis of what was wrong with my Wii console, which was a launch console from day one:
    Service Date jul 1 2010-
    Enclosed is your repaired system components. This is a statement of repair sevices rendered.
    Diagnosis and replacement of all defective,worn, or marginal components was performed,including extended testing for reliability per the manufacturer's specifications.
    UNITS RECIEVED: Console White Rvl
    disc, Smash Bros Brawl

Service performed:
    Cleaned,tested and inspected all components.
    *-These items have been repaired or replaced.
    REPLACED DISC DRIVE MECHANISM

Nintendo of America guarantees the service performed for one(1) year from the date of repair or replacement.

reason why i posted this, is cause if you have a day one system, or a system that cannot read smash bros brawl or metroid prime, even if your warranty expired, they will do what they did above and also give you a new 1 yr warranty on the system, and replace the drive if needed. mine plays like a charm, played smash, metroid prime trilogy and sin and punishment: star successor all day since i got it back a couple hrs, ago. send yours in, theres no charge for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads