Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7481-0063-9618-2227

Worst Day of my Life! - March 9th

*GASP* Marsh 9th 2008? Worst day of your life? Thats right. I have been looking forward to this game for about half a year. I pre-ordered it about 2-3 weeks ago from a place called Geedom which is near my home and was very satisfied. The days passed quickly until today, March 9th. The hailed release date of Super Smash Bros.Brawl. The horridness of the day started when i went to pick up the game. I get to the store and realize it doesn't open until 2 hours from then. Not so bad, right? Two hours later i go back. Walk in all excited and say to the guy at the front desk "Its Brawl day today." with a smile on my face. I expected him to say something like "Oh that games sweet. Been looking forward to it?" or "Here's your game. Enjoy!" but no. He starts to talk to me in a slow, sad voice "Uhh...yeah about that...our truck didn't arrive because of the snow storm...but it will be here one of these days." My hopes were instantly crushed. Then i started thinking about how all my friends were in their warm homes, beating the crap out of each other and i got even more pissed off. I get home and call EBGames. A glimmer of hope shone in me...They had about 15 copies left! I run to my parents and tell them the good news. My hopes, again, were crushed. My parents said they were too 'tired' to drive me all the way to EBGames and that i would have to wait until sometime this week when i get it. But wait! There's MORE! I then remember that all this march break, my bratty cousins are coming over for a visit. Even if i do get Brawl they are going to horde it the whole march break. I know it may be just a game but if any of you know...having your hopes crushed is a bitch.
    ~!WII!~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Games I own: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast (EEEW), Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Games I Want/Am Getting: Mario Kart.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Got-Wii
    *GASP* Marsh 9th 2008? Worst day of your life? Thats right. I have been looking forward to this game for about half a year. I pre-ordered it about 2-3 weeks ago from a place called Geedom which is near my home and was very satisfied. The days passed quickly until today, March 9th. The hailed release date of Super Smash Bros.Brawl. The horridness of the day started when i went to pick up the game. I get to the store and realize it doesn't open until 2 hours from then. Not so bad, right? Two hours later i go back. Walk in all excited and say to the guy at the front desk "Its Brawl day today." with a smile on my face. I expected him to say something like "Oh that games sweet. Been looking forward to it?" or "Here's your game. Enjoy!" but no. He starts to talk to me in a slow, sad voice "Uhh...yeah about that...our truck didn't arrive because of the snow storm...but it will be here one of these days." My hopes were instantly crushed. Then i started thinking about how all my friends were in their warm homes, beating the crap out of each other and i got even more pissed off. I get home and call EBGames. A glimmer of hope shone in me...They had about 15 copies left! I run to my parents and tell them the good news. My hopes, again, were crushed. My parents said they were too 'tired' to drive me all the way to EBGames and that i would have to wait until sometime this week when i get it. But wait! There's MORE! I then remember that all this march break, my bratty cousins are coming over for a visit. Even if i do get Brawl they are going to horde it the whole march break. I know it may be just a game but if any of you know...having your hopes crushed is a bitch.
    thats the truth having your hopes crushed is a bitch
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

Member #
    Friends
    Omg I'm so sorry, My parents won't let me go to GameStop till I finish my Math homework... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Member #
    Friends
    7507-0312-1372-2147
    Man....that must really suck....I'm not getting mine till four days from now, so I rented it at Blcokbuster. ^^'

-=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    this is why you don't make your parents take you to get games,you get other family who like the game also lol

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=Arch0n]Omg I'm so sorry, My parents won't let me go to GameStop till I finish my Math homework... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/Q
    then do it dont post on here
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    I wouldn't complain since well, some people have to wait longer than 'a few weeks'
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4316-4884-5121-9424
    If all your friends have it... get buddy-buddy with one of them for the next few days. Sleep over for a week straight if you have to...?

Member #
    Friends
    Chill out it's just a game.
    F U Pikachu

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDD
    If all your friends have it... get buddy-buddy with one of them for the next few days. Sleep over for a week straight if you have to...?
    Yeah thats what im planning to do.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads