Okay so I got Brawl at the midnight release and it is AMAZING, a little overwhelming at first because there was so much I could do, and I only wanted to play an hour and go to bed... But I've been playing almost all day with my friends and cousins and I just have a couple Noob questions....
1) Okay, so I've found a couple CD's in game and unlocked some but I don't know where to play them... I've looked EVERYWHERE, and there's one area where I can look at the music that plays in each level I have but all I can see is volume control... Help?
2) Okay so after I beat Classic Mode a sort of credits roll down with he characters, assist trophies, pokeballs, and all my trophies, but when I shoot the characters some of them turn red why is this? Does it mean I don't have the trophy or something?
3) Easy one, when I'm playing with my friends will the challenger approaching come up? Or do I have to be playing VS, by myself, I've done about 50 versus matches and only Ness has approached me, I was playing alone then.
4) Online question, I played one online match and it was SO laggy, I was wondering is it my connection? My Wii is about 25 feet away from my router and goes through two walls, my laptop gets a perfect connection in that room, is this Nintendo, the other players, or my fault?
5) SSE question, the flag means I've done everything there right? Also, where's the Snake Codec part of SSE?
6) Last question, if I beat Classic 10 times with 10 different characters, regardless of difficulty, will Sonic approach me? I heard a rumor yes, for the Japanese, can anyone confirm?
I realize that's a lot, but hey I type fast, if you can answer one of those please put the number the answer corresponds to, thanks in advance.