LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7082-5155-7237-8142
    Pokemon Stadium 2 is alright, except it gets very very very gay when the ground becomes a treadmill that pushes you off and you cant get back on. Especially if you have a character like Ike who is terrible at getting back up on stage.

Hyrule Castle? There is none, I believe you are referring to Temple. Its an alright map..better than Rumble Falls, or Rainbow Cruise, or Pokemon Stadium 2 . Atleast theres nothing that pushes you off the screen.

I know I hate the sample stages too! Like the maze is just retarded the only way to get a kill is to get them on the top of the stage, and when your trying to get a smash ball, theres too many walls and the smash balls can go through the walls so its a big pain in the neck.

New Pork City is alright. Its not bad at all. No obstacles or anything.
    Except the Pink Monster that causes 200% damage then sends you flying, but its very very easy to avoid that. It can be used very usefully with CPUs because they will walk right into him.
    Last edited by Sparx; 03-13-2008 at 05:28 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    My custom stage...

Pros: Can't die easily
    Fun?
    dunno XD

Cons: It's kinda hard to fight when you're getting stabbed with spike traps...

It's design is a box with a block of open space on top. The whole bottom of the box is a spike trap.

If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparx
    Pokemon Stadium 2 is alright, except it gets very very very gay when the ground becomes a treadmill that pushes you off and you cant get back on. Especially if you have a character like Ike who is terrible at getting back up on stage.

Hyrule Castle? There is none, I believe you are referring to Temple. Its an alright map..better than Rumble Falls, or Rainbow Cruise, or Pokemon Stadium 2 . Atleast theres nothing that pushes you off the screen.

I know I hate the sample stages too! Like the maze is just retarded the only way to get a kill is to get them on the top of the stage, and when your trying to get a smash ball, theres too many walls and the smash balls can go through the walls so its a big pain in the neck.

New Pork City is alright. Its not bad at all. No obstacles or anything.
    Except the Pink Monster that causes 200% damage then sends you flying, but its very very easy to avoid that. It can be used very usefully with CPUs because they will walk right into him.
    Exactly my opinion on Pokemon Stadium and I don't like the Fans part since its just stupid IMO

And I thought it was called the Temple but not too sure to correct him lol. But I don't like the huge stages.

Never played the Maze. I didn't play the sample stages yet.

New Pork City is horrible!! It's way too hard to controll anyone on the small scale. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too big!! And I hate that monster because I can't even control my character normally let alone avoiding some random pink monster thing. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads