LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7952-3036-6014-3919
    I love it 10/10. My wifi died a few weeks ago so I don't know just how horrible it is. But playing through all the diffrent modes with my friends is a lot of fun. I like the adventure mode to, but the maze was very annoying and boring.
    Pokemon FC: 2535 0616 1267
    Name: Brady
    Mario Kart: 128933 989446
    Gamertag: Vasichek

A random quote: A hero is no braver than an
    ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes
    longer.

Member #
    Friends
    A true masterpiece

graphics: 10/10
    controls: 9.9/10
    story: 10/10
    Online: havent tried yet
    everything else: 10/10

Member #
    Friends
    6962-0388-2056-8718
    Quote Originally Posted by Desi_Wii_G
    Ok people, you need to understand that this online problems is happening because of the overload of people which should be fixed in 2 weeks for sure.

That's why I said that it'll hopefully be fixed with time, kiddo. But the overload being fixed won't help the generally horrible online experience.
    SSBB: 1762-2369-3535
    Profile Name: KING

Member #
    Friends
    Well i felt like going and shooting the SSE becuase it just starts reapeating its self EXACTLY when ever thing is "Dark" the last stage is very gay

Quotes I Like:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    In England it's more sociably acceptable to be gay is what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athronox View Post
    PrinceLink IS superior................

Member #
    Friends
    4122-6254-3858-4577
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottAspen
    I felt that it is truely a multiplayer game... I could see it get boring very quickly on solo... I enjoyed SSE to a degree, but it also felt a bit like a chore... (maybe thats just the first time around) I got annoyed with all the repetative little creatures they throw at you.

My only other problem with it is that there are so many damn characters, i feel like I will never settle in and find a favorite (im a bit overwhelmed)

Nevertheless, i give it a 10/10, surely more entertaining then SMG.
    I'd give it a 10/10 too... By the way there are two characters to me I consider the best... Sonic, and Pit Kinda... Sonic is the new player I play on all the time.

I will be practicing and practicing for the tournament coming up on Sonic.

Member #
    Friends
    sse feels like a chore, im still missing sonic, jigglypiff,wolf and toon link
    Quote Originally Posted by wario2ooo
    without my wii....im just mush

Member #
    Friends
    SSE is pretty repetitive. I heard there was going to be a true "Adventure Mode" so I was thinking there would actually be a story with dialog (not real talking, but subtitles) with a true adventure feel. But its just a bunch of repetitive killing. But, its not completely boring, SSE is better than the last "Adventure Mode" so I give it a 5/10 but at the same time, this 5/10 does not bring down the score of the whole game because its just a little perk they gave us.

Online is where im most disappointed, its horrible (for now I hope). Im guessing its because the server is so busy and hopefully Nintendo will fix this. But seeing its Nintendo... it's possible they don't, since they don't care about online either way. Everything else is great, 10/10.

Overall I give the game 9.5/10 assuming the online will be fixed. If its never fixed then I give it a 8/10 because I don't know anyone with a Wii that could play with me, so the game will start to collect dust if online isn't fixed.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    i actually kind of wish I woulda saved my 50 dollars. its fun, just not 50 dollars fun *shrug*
    Wii would like to play.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dws6699
    I'm very unsatisfied with the online play for Brawl, but I wouldn't say I'm disappointed. Everyone saw it coming. It's a shame that Nintendo won't take some notes from Microsoft.

Before Brawl, I didn't mind Nintendo being horrible with online play. But this game is just made for playing people all over the world. It's too much of a pain in the ass to get individual numbers. And then, even when you do get connected, it's not impressive at all. Hopefully that last part will get better with time.
    Firstly, they made Ganondorf's attacks give away less and have less range; he is also significently slower in terms of running speed. Otherwise, the online play is very disappointing. Besides all the technical difficulties going on right now due to the overload of people on at once, it is not very convenient. Now I know it is not XBox Live, but they could have made it a bit more convenient, like inviting players or friends and getting fast matches with TWO people and not limited to just one. However, it is still early to make the calls--I'm sure Nintendo is working on it ASAP to keep their hundreds of thousands, if not millions already, customers satisfied. And I'm sure it will get better, I just hope they can take a note or two from Microsoft...

Let's all give it a few weeks, they will get new servers (and thus more ) and a lot of the trouble will go away. This isn't the first victim of such "atrocities", either, lol.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    I played my very first smash Bros game ever today at gamestop as they had it up as there was a midnight launch. I am going to rent it and spend more time with it but I am not sold yet after 20 minutes of play as I was the only one in the store at noon today. Only able to use wiimote only which is hard to use the "b" button. I easily forget what each button and combo of buttons does so despite me winning some training and single player matches I as not sure what I was doing other than button mashing. Rental and time at home will help but for now it is kinda like a nintendo mortal kombat to me.
    GH3- 081731642247 I really suck
    MOHH2-
    Endless Ocean-4195-0089-7111

Ads