Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by thechi444
    Thanks, I'm hearing all this talk about the stickers and what not and I'm pretty clueless to what those are even for. I thought they were there just as an achievement type deal. This is my first Brawl game, so bare with me.....
    they can increase the the stats of your character. In the SSE there is a button called sticker beside the save button. you can add stickers to your character there. If you happen to have trouble with tabuu, then you should add some defence stickers and atleast one attack sticker.

2. Ads

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    they can increase the the stats of your character. In the SSE there is a button called sticker beside the save button. you can add stickers to your character there. If you happen to have trouble with tabuu, then you should add some defence stickers and atleast one attack sticker.
    Strange, I use like, 3 offense and only one defense (General Shyguy to reduce flying around in the air)...
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    6093-3253-1341-7136
    ssbb dojo wasn't lying when they said u will need the stickers lol because when they said that there will be a challenge (can't remember where i read it) i thought of the easy bosses (master hand metal mario those 10000000000000 dudes you fight at once i was like yeah piece of cake DAM DID I SUCK!!!! lol
    -=Join The Waluigi=-
    games i own on wii: SMG SSBB WII SPORTS WII PLAY HOUSE OF DEAD 2&3 RETURN REDSTEEL FARCRY MARIO PARTY 8 LINKS CROSSBOW TRAINING GT PRO STREET NEED FOR SPEED CARBON
    GAMES I OWN ON VC: DK COUNTRY 1 DK COUNTRY 2 SONIC 2 BOMBERMAN PAPER MARIO MARIO KART MARIO BROS. 3
    Ds games i own: pokemon diamond pokemon mystery dungeon new super mario bros mario hoops mario party mario vs dk march of the minis starfox naruto rpg naruto 3 and mario 64
    im so lucky

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    1)Marth
    2)Lucario
    3)Sheik
    4)R.O.B.
    5)Pit
    6)Ike

Put my best at the beginning, then a power house at the end for finishing off.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0327-4476-8274-1304
    Second try. I chose Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Samus, Link, Mario, and Rob(for teh lulz) for my six. The first time I almost beat him, but he used the move that was unavoidable and annihilated me. The second time I took him down using Falcon's knee and in air Up-A, and Pikachu's thunder, and air A moves, and then finished him off with Samus' air Up-A.

On Falcon and Samus I had a bunch of stickers that increased the attack of kicks, specials, etc. just to make them extra beastly. Pikachu just had a bunch of electric up stickers. <.<

My Games: WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, LoZ:TP, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Rayman Raving Rabids 2

My VC: Kirby 64: Crystal Shards,Pokemon Snap, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Toejam and Earl, Toejam and Earl 2: Panic on Funkitron

Member #
    Friends
    0795-8922-4951-2684
    _I acutlly beat it, with Lucas, Ness, and Pit. Lucas did most of the damage, Ness did a little bit more and then Pit finshed it off, didn't get to use my other 3 charaters.
    NEW JERSEY SSBB PLAYERS COME HERE
    HTML Code:
    http://www.wiichat.com/atlantic-north/55414-new-jersey-ssbb-players-post-here.html

Member #
    Friends
    Lucas and Pit own Tabuu

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Lol.. Old thread.

Tabuu was easy. Intense mode, beat me? Lol, no. My Wolf smashed him, didn't need any of my other characters. Perfect win. [/brag] Also got his trophy after many tries.. I've got a few of them infact, just by getting lucky for a trophy stand appearing, even when I didn't need it.

I originally beat him on easy though, being absolutely terrible at Brawl at first, I couldn't fight for sh1t. After awhile, intense was easy to playthrough.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    What about beating Tabuu on boss battles? I still have trouble with him and his sonic waves that he shoots.
    Mains: Bowser, Donkey Kong
    Subs: Wario, Dedede, Ganondorf

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I don't play boss battles. Intense just annoys me.. well, intensely. I don't play by cheap tactics such as Fox's blaster spam or Charizard's Rock Smash, but I can't stand boss battles. Far too tough, I'm a competitive battler not someone looking to complete the game 100&#37;.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads