Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM- bamblakopz's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5768-6741-0422-9558
    Quote Originally Posted by Clish
    that would be kind of hard as well

consider this case.... you buy a brand new car that has 200 horsepower.. however after you buy it the car company says that sorry ... rite now u will have to pay every month to use that full 200 horsepower otherwise you will only be able to use 160.

since there are already millions of copies of SSBB sold, it would be inevitable for people to complain if that happened.. also Sakurai already said that there will be no downloadable content and therefore will not use the Pay to Play system.

and on the case of pay to play, most likely in the future the games which require that will be MMO's, and or games with downloadable content.
    No, its more like this... You buy car that has 200 horsepower and then the company says if you want 240 horsepower you can pay extra... I don't see how that would make ppl upset...

How about this.........
    What if there was a new Smash Bros Channel like that of Mario Kart wii...... All of a sudden your stats do get saved on brawl, u just can't see it anywhere unless u go to the channel....... is this a possibility?

VideoGameCountdown (Youtube)

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    Quote Originally Posted by bamblakopz
    No, its more like this... You buy car that has 200 horsepower and then the company says if you want 240 horsepower you can pay extra... I don't see how that would make ppl upset...

How about this.........
    What if there was a new Smash Bros Channel like that of Mario Kart wii...... All of a sudden your stats do get saved on brawl, u just can't see it anywhere unless u go to the channel....... is this a possibility?
    actually i guess it should be more like they announced that there was going to ONLY be 200 hp on the car, so ppl who want performance bought the 200 hp car.. however after they got the car the compnay announced that you can pay for extra.. however it would out of the person budget, they could have gotten another car with the additional money. .. thus it would be unfair to him
    PM to add me to Wii and from there we can add different games!

Brawl: 2921-8766-9978

Member #
    Friends
    5768-6741-0422-9558
    actually i guess it should be more like they announced that there was going to ONLY be 200 hp on the car, so ppl who want performance bought the 200 hp car.. however after they got the car the compnay announced that you can pay for extra.. however it would out of the person budget, they could have gotten another car with the additional money. .. thus it would be unfair to him
    .......... I will disagree......
    How about a SSBB Channel download like Mario Kart wii... and everyones stats from online and non online will now be tallied up... Would that work?

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    So I have a lawsuit for my computer going out of date 2 months after I bought it, since processor speeds/ram might be increased after I bought the top of the line?

Member #
    Friends
    8244-2285-2713-6668
    They will not have a rank board, the developer already doesn't believe in it. They can not update anything in game since it's a disc. Pay to play won't happen on Brawl. Happy dreams but dreams none the less. We're stuck with the online as it is now, either you get used to it (it may or may not improve connection wise) or you dump it. If you're that nuts about ranking there's websites that you can register and they have a ladder or something.

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    .......... I will disagree......
    How about a SSBB Channel download like Mario Kart wii... and everyones stats from online and non online will now be tallied up... Would that work?
    that would be fine, it is just that nintendo charing for online for brawl would be vary slim, there is a higher chance of them just adding an extra channel to give us the stats... ^^

but there is also the possibility for MarioKari Wii that the extra stuff will require Pay to Pay ... since the game is not released yet nintendo is not bounded to the normal logo.

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    Quote Originally Posted by goober_nut
    So I have a lawsuit for my computer going out of date 2 months after I bought it, since processor speeds/ram might be increased after I bought the top of the line?
    nope, because the newer computers are not yours, as well as your computer being depreciated because it has become outdate... they are two different things...

you can have a lawsuit if the computer you bought was a limited edition and the compnay said they won't produce any more but they did .

Main point is... there is a very very slim chance that nintendo will impliment Pay to Play due to the restrictions that they placed on themselves.. thats final
    Last edited by Clish; 03-12-2008 at 08:15 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5768-6741-0422-9558
    Quote Originally Posted by goober_nut
    THANK YOU!

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    THANK YOU!
    see response above ^^

Member #
    Friends
    5768-6741-0422-9558
    see response above ^^
    lol, i guess i just don't agree with u that much... lets agree to disagree....

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads