Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread

Thread: New brawl idea

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8212-9158-3319-6179

New brawl idea

I dont know this just came to my head but i thought about a game to start here....ok heres the rules since there is really no way to tell who is top in the site i am suggesting we make a Challenge set up page. Ok so im going to start i think im good so i post in this thread and say Am looking for an opponent. Thats when whoever gets the to the post first gets the fight. We add each other on brawl for a 5 stock just smash ball brawl no other weapons. Then after the battle: Say if i win then i get back on here and put that i won the battle and i still get to be the one who gets challenged while the loser has to wait 3 days before they can rechallenge me. Anyone else can challenge me though and the battles will keep comming till i lose but remeber its first come only. You cannot challenge any one else in the thread just the leader. If i lose the battle then i lose title as best in wii chat and cant challenge the new leader for a week. I know its kind of lame but i thought it would be fun tell me what you guys think before i make the official thread.... ^_^ lots of critics would be nice and if you have some input dont hesitate to ask me to add in.
    Pkmn BR Fc:1332-5623-4267
    Battlelion Wars2 Fc:154734150036
    DBZ 3 FC: 429615330109
    MStrikers FC: 279291475952
    SuperSmashBrosBrawl FC: 094619046109
    <<<ultimate Brawler>>>

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Sorry but for now your going to have to use the setup we have going, so either use the SSBB Friend Code thread or the Brawl Match Finder section. Tournaments I am sure will happen at a later date.

Also feel free to make suggestions for the forum here:
    http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback...ggestions.html

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads