Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum

Thread: New brawl idea

Member #
    San Antonio Tx
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

New brawl idea

I dont know this just came to my head but i thought about a game to start here....ok heres the rules since there is really no way to tell who is top in the site i am suggesting we make a Challenge set up page. Ok so im going to start i think im good so i post in this thread and say Am looking for an opponent. Thats when whoever gets the to the post first gets the fight. We add each other on brawl for a 5 stock just smash ball brawl no other weapons. Then after the battle: Say if i win then i get back on here and put that i won the battle and i still get to be the one who gets challenged while the loser has to wait 3 days before they can rechallenge me. Anyone else can challenge me though and the battles will keep comming till i lose but remeber its first come only. You cannot challenge any one else in the thread just the leader. If i lose the battle then i lose title as best in wii chat and cant challenge the new leader for a week. I know its kind of lame but i thought it would be fun tell me what you guys think before i make the official thread.... ^_^ lots of critics would be nice and if you have some input dont hesitate to ask me to add in.
    Pkmn BR Fc:1332-5623-4267
    Battlelion Wars2 Fc:154734150036
    DBZ 3 FC: 429615330109
    MStrikers FC: 279291475952
    SuperSmashBrosBrawl FC: 094619046109
    <<<ultimate Brawler>>>

Member #
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sorry but for now your going to have to use the setup we have going, so either use the SSBB Friend Code thread or the Brawl Match Finder section. Tournaments I am sure will happen at a later date.

Also feel free to make suggestions for the forum here:

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links