LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It's funny how were talking about challenge on level 9s, when there is such a guy as Tabuu...

He's like a freaking level 15.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoSSBB
    It's funny how were talking about challenge on level 9s, when there is such a guy as Tabuu...

He's like a freaking level 15.
    Naw, hes not that hard.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    I was glad to find the AI much smarter & less predictable, I hated playing Melee by myself because I could see their moves from a mile away...

Thanks to PH3AR on the Sheva sig!!!

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    Naw, hes not that hard.
    He is at the highest difficulty

Oh, btw... CPU lvl 9 will:

1) NEVER miss with Dragoon Parts. Your best bet is to suicide so they don't get a point, or not let them get the parts... or pray.

2) NEVER miss Final Smashes (Super Sonic and Pikachu's Volt Tackle, for example). Seriously, die when they use Super Sonic, and while you're respawning, they're right on top of you... waiting for that invincibility to go off
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    I have to agree Nintendo buffed the difficulty. For one thing they don't waste their time with useless moves anymore. In Melee you could almost count on Kirby swallowing you and taking your ability regaurdless of level. Here he's less likely to take your ability and more likely to suicide you. (Annoying as hell)

And Tabuu is definately an improvement over Master Hand, whom they nerfed a bit. However he is not incredibly difficult, just provides a faster paced fight.

Otherwise I'm beginning to think Nintendo took a lot of the moves used by pros and input them into the AI system. Making them great training for the online matches. (Which can get really intense.)
    SSBB FC: 4768-7148-2808

pm me if you add me.

Warning: I have all the characters, so unless you don't mind spoilers don't challenge me. (I tend to pick random )

Member #
    Friends
    7774-1099-9685-0852
    yeah, ive noticed this too, back when i used to play melee, i was pretty good, not awesome, but i could easily pwn 3 lvl 6's, and when i started playing brawl, i had to go down to lvl 3's, and could barely beat them, but ive been playin it straight since i got it, and now im up to lvl 5's. and it is true that i can hardly remembered being missed by that dragoon item too.
    also, a bit off topic, but has anyone noticed that pokeballs and assist trophies tend to give CRAP more so than melee did?
    wii number: 7774-1099-9685-0852
    gh3: 137553634571
    ssbb: 1547-4901-6379

Member #
    Friends
    8244-2285-2713-6668
    In free for all full of lvl 9 they always go after you or at least two will : / it's so annoying. They should rename it to "Team battle w/ team damage one FFA" x3 but I'm practicing to get better! I still need to utilize short hop right, and learn to block right before they attack and grab, and not fall for them doing the same thing. Peach annoys me the most, with her short jump > float > neutral A or forward A in air : / I'll get her eventually :3 I wanna be able to like take 4 of her stock with my one stock x_x

Member #
    Friends
    They actually made it fun now. I like what Nintendo did, you can actually practice with lvl 9s now =). I think ill never reach the point of baeting 3 though....=*(
    PM23
    Eastern Time Zone
    Florida
    SSBB: 5370-0118-4742

Ads