Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Who's online a lot?

I have a big friend's list (almost 50), yet it seems that hardly anyone is ever on? Have you guys encountered this? Anyone on a lot?
    SSBB FC: 2621-2267-8681

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2975-1046-6635-6662
    lol i have the same problem lol.. im online right now added me so we can brawl
    Profile Name: Champ
    Friend Code: 2621-2280-3388

Member #
    Friends
    agree with you your on my list, even if you are its not like I can say "hey come play a game with me"

Its just due to the stupidity of nintendo
    Sevn.7@hotmail.com

Catch me on MSN and we will play a game

MSC: 266411 467197

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    I look at my friends list and almost every person is still being registered. I'm not on a lot right now, because I'm still trying to get all the stages and also I need a new router. Once I get a new router that can handle the ssbb online, I will be on a lot more.

@Sevn.7

Atleast it tells you if the person is online or not.

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    ive got 46 on my list i think. some of who havent added me but once i hit 60 im going to wait 1 day and clear people who still havent added me. i on average find 2-10 people online and even if i dont i probably got 2-3 people bugging me for a match while im on my computer.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    Sometimes if no one is online I just play with my brother, so in reality im online, but not connected to Wi-Fi. Also there's been times when people were on but were playing Anyone mode and there's no way for me to send them a message or invite. Wii's online is extremely flawed, it doesn't even surpass original Xbox Live or even PS2's online.

Also im starting to give up online because its so frustrating. Not that I can't get games mind you. I have no problems getting games anymore, but the delay lag is ANNOYING. I was playing vs Ali and im forced to use small quick people because the delay doesn't bother me as much using someone like Pit. But I can't use someone like Ike who has slow attacks because delay is so bad. When I used Ike vs Ali I was swinging all over the place and missing. I couldn't even grab something on the floor because it would jerk and move too much or too little.

So in the end I would no longer recommend this game to anyone for online play. It's way more fun playing offline if you actually have people to play with, also no laaag. I play with my brother alot, we do 1vs1 and 4 way fights with 2 CPU's.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Brawl, Galaxy, ftw! wiiisawesome's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1866-9177-4158-8306
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Sometimes if no one is online I just play with my brother, so in reality im online, but not connected to Wi-Fi. Also there's been times when people were on but were playing Anyone mode and there's no way for me to send them a message or invite. Wii's online is extremely flawed, it doesn't even surpass original Xbox Live or even PS2's online.

Also im starting to give up online because its so frustrating. Not that I can't get games mind you. I have no problems getting games anymore, but the delay lag is ANNOYING. I was playing vs Ali and im forced to use small quick people because the delay doesn't bother me as much using someone like Pit. But I can't use someone like Ike who has slow attacks because delay is so bad. When I used Ike vs Ali I was swinging all over the place and missing. I couldn't even grab something on the floor because it would jerk and move too much or too little.

So in the end I would no longer recommend this game to anyone for online play. It's way more fun playing offline if you actually have people to play with, also no laaag. I play with my brother alot, we do 1vs1 and 4 way fights with 2 CPU's.
    Yeah, it was really laggy that time. Maybe it's a distance thing since I'm in California?
    Brawl Code: 3866-7670-3577 Name: Ali
    Tell me if you added me if you haven't already!

I love WiiChat!

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    you know i just thought about it. whats the DUMBEST THING? you can apparently make your taunt say ANYTHING but you cant communicate in any other way. sakurai is the failure.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    im online alot, and whats even more annoying is that the ppl i do add dont wanna play because (not to brag) im to good against them. last person i added played one match and never came back. he goes online and declines me from joining.

so if anyone wants a good match and a permanent active brawler, pm me
    name: Donte
    code: 4511 0131 8425

Member #
    Friends
    0411-2151-1426-8345
    I'm online quite a lot as well.
    I know Lugia and I have had quite a few matches over the last few games. GG mate

Brawl FC: 5241-1590-2989
    IF YOU ADD ME, PM ME! OTHERWISE I WON'T BE ABLE TO ADD YOU BACK!
    Feel free to add my MSN as well! Just make sure to lemme know where you're from and everything will be good.
    brandonbird69@hotmail.com

Ads