LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Only thing I think would be truly necessary would be a simulatneous release, otherwise those things aren't needed to make Smash perfect.
    Increasing the multiplayer number is something they should NOT do, in fact, I would hate it to have 8 people duking it out at once, it would be way too chaotic.

Member #
    Friends
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    Well i agree with you on all of this but the reason it doesnt have much online capabilities as xbox would is because wii is a "kiddy" system, as in allowing people to say whatever they want on voice when kids are present, well you know what i mean. But i do wish they did have some kind of ranking system!

^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    this topic is discussed too much in my opinion. all is good though.i HIGHLY disagree with create-a-character... there is then NO way to becoming anywhere near pro level if this were in. if everyone could make their own character you would have no clue what moves to expect and therefore the outcome would be fairly random as every attack is unexpected... part of what makes a pro player amazing is his knowledge of the opponent's character and his ability to recognize attacks... how can one do this if each person makes up their move set>?
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    this list sucks. oh no wonder, its written by MTV and not VTV.
    anyways 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 10 are totally bogus. 8 doesnt even make sense. 1, 5 and 9 are the only ones on that list worth mentioning and like number 3 - the game doesnt need more shit to DL - maybe some patches for a chat room and ways to improve online play but wtf do these guys want. the reason 8 doesnt make sense is because if those idiots played the game theyd realize in "SPECIAL MELEE" you can set it to hp mode which makes it just like "street fighter". one thing these guys didnt even mention is how in melee when you aimed your control stick forward for a strong attack the kick/punch would actually go high, mid or low which i noticed was missing. anyways this article gets an F.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    create a character would never fit size wise into the game. Marvel vs capcoms gameplay is more simple than brawl so it can fit more characters. to add the things he says, some of them, brawl's gameplay would have to be compensated. although if they got rid of masterpieces who knows i guess...

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Honestly they want a super game. They want ALL of their needs to be met for them to be happy. There too whiny and want too many feature which would ruin Brawl. IMO I only agree with World-Wide Release, Voice Chat, and Downloadable Content.
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDV99
    Some of those i agree with others i dont. I think it should be a world wide release, and there should be downloadable content, rankings, and incentives content, and maybe some more characters, but i don't agree with create a character and more people playing it. I think that it might get a little TOO hectic.
    agreed.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    I muzt say I agree with those.....I loke the Mario kart one
    Check out my youtube videos. Click Here

Currently playing: SSBB

^^ I did not Completly do this sig, I just added some stuff

Member #
    Friends
    6093-3253-1341-7136
    on the ofline mode you should have 8 players 4 use gamecube controller and 4 use wii-mote
    -=Join The Waluigi=-
    games i own on wii: SMG SSBB WII SPORTS WII PLAY HOUSE OF DEAD 2&3 RETURN REDSTEEL FARCRY MARIO PARTY 8 LINKS CROSSBOW TRAINING GT PRO STREET NEED FOR SPEED CARBON
    GAMES I OWN ON VC: DK COUNTRY 1 DK COUNTRY 2 SONIC 2 BOMBERMAN PAPER MARIO MARIO KART MARIO BROS. 3
    Ds games i own: pokemon diamond pokemon mystery dungeon new super mario bros mario hoops mario party mario vs dk march of the minis starfox naruto rpg naruto 3 and mario 64
    im so lucky

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by nickg2894
    on the ofline mode you should have 8 players 4 use gamecube controller and 4 use wii-mote
    ...that would force people to use control schemes they dont like... and imagine eight people on eight different teams playing on a 30% ish smaller FD..... thats not even a fighting game anymore... you could just mash a button till everyone else kills themselves
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Ads