LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey guys i would really like to thank you a whole bunch with a story about an online match I just had. I went on youtube and found this new combo with sonic and I applied the hit and run strategy and hit the nets with it. It was on Shadow Moses Island, the stage i wanted. My main enemy was Ike but with the Side-B spin dash hit, jump out and combo and all that other stuff I basically owned him. The other guys didn't bother us that much, until the smash ball appeared. I got the smash ball and eventually knocked all 3 of them out and didn't die afterward. Then it was sudden death between me and the player using Ike. He was up on the level above me, I tried an up A aerial he dodged but when i landed I did a smash attack it connected and sent him flying the other direction, bouncing off the wall and then into the sky. It was my first 1st place win in my Internet match history. And man it was epic. I saved the replay to my SD card and im gonna show it to all of my friends lol, also Sonic will now be my main. Sonic Boom baby, Sonic Boom.
    Last edited by ultimentra; 03-15-2008 at 05:32 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Here is something you should know about Sonic.. Sonic is in my opinion and my Friend who is a very good smasher, one of the best in brawl, However, you need to know how to use him... It's Extreamly hard to master him i hear. but once you do master him..i hear he is almost unbeatable.. Just practice and practice his moves..i know that when you do the Side B you can jump and than attack in mid air..which is one of the key techniques of his power. Timing is also a key factor on how to make him good.
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Sonic is great, possibly one of the best in Brawl, but he's so fast it takes a while to get used to. When I use Sonic, I use his speed to flow from one attack to another without fear of my opponent having enough time to recover. (i.e normal combo, then do a running attack on the falling opponent, then jump into the air and land ine ir two blows. If your opponent is playing a REALLY slow character, try hitting them with a side B when they land.)

Member #
    Friends
    Sonic is pretty good in my eyes, especially with his one attack where he basically homes in on the enemy. Yeah, he's a little underpowered, but he's so fast that almost none can catch up to him.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Member #
    Friends
    Sonic is pretty fast.....which is good unlike bowser and DK there are slow and powerful
    Check out my youtube videos. Click Here

Currently playing: SSBB

^^ I did not Completly do this sig, I just added some stuff

Member #
    Friends
    i think Sonic is good, i might end up using him over Ike, i'm thinking people are starting to catch on. But hey Ike and Sonic is a good change of pace, i think if you main a strong slow character, it is good to be able to play as a faster character too.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    i think Sonic is good, i might end up using him over Ike, i'm thinking people are starting to catch on. But hey Ike and Sonic is a good change of pace, i think if you main a strong slow character, it is good to be able to play as a faster character too.
    yeal i like faster characters better (u can run away better lol)
    Check out my youtube videos. Click Here

Currently playing: SSBB

^^ I did not Completly do this sig, I just added some stuff

Ads