LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I know this is a stupid question, but how do you use the stickers.
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7082-5155-7237-8142
    2 Ways, Adventure mode, or Sticker Album.

Adventure Mode-On the map screen, Press B to where it says Back to Map, Stickers, Save and Quit .Press on stickers. Now in the corner it will say what character you are one, and a trophy base. On the side there is a list of stickers, and on the bottom it will say the sticker name and how much and what it powers up. Scroll through the characters and put as many stickers as you can on each base, but make sure that it can go with that character. FOr example - Putting Electric Attacks +10 on Sonic wont do you any good because he doesnt use electric attacks, putting it on Pikachu would be best,

Sticker Album - Put stickers together to make a scene (picture) and take a snap shot.

bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    Thanks

*rep*
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7082-5155-7237-8142
    No problemo m8. Glad to help, and thanks.

Member #
    Friends
    2614-1105-1770-2289
    I tried placing some stickers earlier and noticed that they do NOT stack... which means you can only have one sticker of that attribute. At least, thats what it looks like. Also, there is a method to increase the amount of stickers you can get by creating a map with this method:

Easy CD and Sticker Drops

First, acquire Stage Builder Parts Set B (Make 5 custom stages). Make a level where there are conveyor belts running into a wall, and a platform somewhere in the level that a player can stand on and stay there.

Plug in a second controller. Go into options, and set every item EXCEPT Sandbag off. Set items to high. Go into your conveyor-belt-level in a regular Brawl and have the second character jump and stay on the platform, so it's not in the way.

Now, when the Sandbags fall, they'll stay at the wall. Use your character (Kirby's basic A attack, repeatedly, recommended or another character that can hit many times quickly.) to hit the Sandbags over and over. Since all other items are turned off, only stickers and CDs will appear. This is the easiest way to get a lot of CDs/Stickers quickly.

Anyone have a good sticker combo for one of their characters?? I mostly use Yoshi, Samus/ZSS, and Pikachu.

Member #
    Friends
    Seems like the +70 Flinching Resistance (Shadow Mario Sticker) is the best one I've found. Gigantic flinch resistance on someone like Dedede lets you charge up big forward smashes and be a bit greedy/sloppy as you try to hit multiple mobs at once.

Revisist levels on higher difficulty to get the higher-end stickers.

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Question: What stickers affect Lucas?

I don't think weapons, slash, leg, arm affect him... since his moves are (weapon) stick, and he uses PSI for his attacks...
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    7082-5155-7237-8142
    Quote Originally Posted by Damascus
    Question: What stickers affect Lucas?

I don't think weapons, slash, leg, arm affect him... since his moves are (weapon) stick, and he uses PSI for his attacks...
    Weapon stickers dont affect him one bit. The Arm and Leg stickers will, they will for everyone, because the basic "A" moves, are just punch and kick, but there are stickers that increase PK Power, and they are made especially for Lucas and Ness. PK stickers increase all of the PK attacks (fire, freeze, thunder, etc.). If you put a +10 Fire sticker on there for example, it would only increase his PK fire.

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparx
    Weapon stickers dont affect him one bit. The Arm and Leg stickers will, they will for everyone, because the basic "A" moves, are just punch and kick, but there are stickers that increase PK Power, and they are made especially for Lucas and Ness. PK stickers increase all of the PK attacks (fire, freeze, thunder, etc.). If you put a +10 Fire sticker on there for example, it would only increase his PK fire.
    Does Special:Indirect affect him? Seeing how PK Fire isn't really direct... neither is PSI Magnet? I use that a lot to punt characters around.
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    7082-5155-7237-8142
    PK Fire is Indirect, so yes it would affect him.

Ads