STICKERS ARE IMPORTANT!!!I thought it was appropriate to post this in the character section because thats what stickers are used for, but if a mod thinks it doesnt belong here please dont delete it just move it. Stickers can help a lot if you know how to use them, they help you beat the game on harder difficulties. But while I was playing I found it difficult to know what stickers mean what and what stickers are there, right know im still trying to find out some info about them but heres what i have so far.
Arm + Leg
Here's What they mean
- Used by characters with swords. I do not know if this affects the Beam Sword. Anyone with a blade benefits from this, so that includes Link, Toon Link, Ike, Marth, Pit and Meta Knight. I do not know if this boosts Kirby
- I really do not know what this is. I don't know if this boosts the attack power of items, or boosts a character's attack if they use a weapon (Samus' whip, Fox's gun, Dedede's hammer)
- Boosts the damage of a grab move. This is universal since everyone can grab
- Boosts the damage of Arm related attacks. Characters like Captain Falcon, Falco and Donkey Kong benefit from this
- Boosts the damage of Leg related attacks. Characters like Fox, Sheik and Sonic benefit from this
Arm + Leg
- Boosts the damage of BOTH Arm and Leg related attacks. This counts as a separate stat and STACKS with Leg and Arm stickers. Characters like Kirby, Mario and Luigi benefit from this. Pretty much everyone does actually : /
- Boosts the damage of attacks that involve the character spinning. Characters like Kirby, Bowser and Snake benefit from this
- Boosts the damage of Head related attacks. Characters like Olimar, Yoshi and Sonic benefit from this
- Boosts the damage of Bite related attacks. Characters like Yoshi, Wario and Pokemon Trainer (I don't know why) benefit from this
- Boosts the damage of Tail related attacks. Characters like Yoshi, Pikachu and Squirtle benefit from this
I'm going to get into more specific details now. Now, I don't know what a lot of these moves are, so most of these are just guesses. If I am unsure about a character, I will add a "?" next to it. As far as Mr. Game and Watch goes, his gambling attack pretty much does anything. I'm not going to include him on the lists. As of now, I believe that all of Lucas' and Ness' moves fall under PK and not electric and such (PK Thunder to me is PK, not PK and electric).
- Boosts the damage of Energy related attacks. Used by Fox, Falco, Samus, ROB and Lucario?
- Boosts the damage of Magic related attacks. Used by Zelda, Peach, Lucario? and Ganondorf?
- Boosts the damage of Explosive related attacks. Used by Yoshi, Snake, Link, Toon Link, Diddy Kong, Dedede? and Ike?
- Boosts the damage of PK related attacks. Used by Lucas and Ness
- Boosts the damage of Electric related attacks. Used by Pikachu, ZSS, Yellow Pikmin and ROB?
- Boosts the damage of Flame related attacks. Used by Zelda, Bowser, Charizard, Fox, Falco, Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ike, Red Pikmin and ROB
- Boosts the damage of Grass related attacks. Only usable by Ivysaur
- Boosts the damage of Water related attacks. Only usable by Squirtle. Mario's FLUDD deals no damage.
- Boosts the damage of Ice related attacks. Only usable by Ice Climbers and Game and Watch's freeze number
- Boosts the damage of Special related attacks that are direct. Examples of these moves are the Falcon Punch, Force Palm and Donkey Kong's Punch
- Boosts the damage of Special related attacks that are indirect. Examples of these moves are Kirby's cutter, Pit's Bow and Lucario's Aura Sphere
- Boosts the range and power at which enemies are thrown back
- Adjusts the time that a character is dizzy during (such as when your shield breaks)
There are numerous Resistances. They are:
Launch Resistance - Decreases the distance that you are launched at
Battering Resistance - Decreases the damage normal attacks deal
Flame Resistance - Decreases the damage flame attacks deal
Electric Resistance - Decreases the damage electric attacks deal
Slash Resistance - Decreases the damage slash attacks deal
Shield Resistance - Increases the durability of your shield
Flinch Resistance - Decreases your... flinching?
- Increases the time you can swim before you drown
- Increases the recovery food gives
- Increases the rate that stickers drop at
- Increases the rate that trophies drop at
- The character will be holding this item whenever you enter a new area
Now obviously I didnt find this out myself, I just thought it would help other people by reposting it on this forum. Heres where i got it - http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/s...207&pid=928518
Ok this is some of my own info...
So which characters should get what? Well first you look at what they use most.
For example: Kirby uses legs more that arms so he should get more leg stuff than arm, he also does have a couple weapons (hammer, and sword) BUT they're not weapons he's holding all the time like marth does with his sword. So you could also put a SPECIALS: INDIRECT sticker for that. Kirby can throw as well as other characters so we can give him a launch power sticker. Kirby cant realy use his main special barely during adventure mode, so i gave him a CARRY: BOMB sticker to substitute for the loss. You also want to place the stickers strategically as in not putting the first sticker in the middle. Fit as many stickers on the outside first then work towards the middle.
What are the pictures of the characters for at the corner of each sticker?
If you havnt already figured it out, it means that only those characters can have that sticker.
How Do I Get Stickers?
Sticker can be obtained in many ways, ANY time you are in ANY sort of brawl whether its online, adventure, events or just for fun, there are stickers. Stickers are simply just a white piece of paper blowing around. If you see one, pick it up!
This is all i have so far, but stickers are VERY IMPORTANT to beating tabuu as well as the game on harder difficulties. If you have somthing to add to the guide just ask. You can also share what stickers you put on your characters and i could gather it onto one post or somthing. Still looking for the entire names of each sticker, its a big list and it'll take a while.
Character Sticker Combos
Heres where i've put each group of stickers to a specific character. Not all might be here because im redoing adventure mode on intense so ill fill it in as i get them. I didnt include the game the stickers from because i thought it would be pointless but if it would help you could ask me and i will.
Red fire: Flame attack +25
Boo: Throwing attack +14
Jet The Hawk: leg attack +17
Ana: Body Spin Attack +7
Mushroom: Arm, Leg attack +5