LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 258
  1. #211
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,291
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Then we both have that in common, Boo. We should play eachother's D3, just for laughs to see how terrible we both are.
    CK always finds ways to add people. j/k. I rule DDD. How can you suck with that sexy big tank of love huh?

    I suck with yoshi. I always try to recover and i hit a part that wont let me go up anymore. Then i use up B countless number of times just for the lulz.

  2. Ads


  3. #212
    WiiChat Member superbad81's Avatar
    Member #
    58335
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    180
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i love spamming his attcks (D3).

  4. #213
    ... Booo67's Avatar
    Member #
    58003
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    436
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Then we both have that in common, Boo. We should play eachother's D3, just for laughs to see how terrible we both are.
    CK always finds ways to add people. j/k. I rule DDD. How can you suck with that sexy big tank of love huh?

    I suck with yoshi. I always try to recover and i hit a part that wont let me go up anymore. Then i use up B countless number of times just for the lulz.
    Sorry I don't own the game.
    You are a White Yoshi.

    TJ is a Magikarp named Kip and is being lashed with sauerkraut by his evil grampa. Then he turned into a chicken and we are trying to save him with cookies with special sprinkles and a rainbow Rapidash from the lumpish sewer under the KFC before he is deep-fried.

  5. #214
    The Brit, Nintendo 4 life MysticPez's Avatar
    Member #
    68464
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    128
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5110-8014-8125-2592
    ummm i suck with..... ZSS, Meta Knight, 3D and most prob some others..... i'm not Pro, but i'm not rubbish either!
    Spoiler Alert!


  6. #215
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Quote Originally Posted by Booo67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Then we both have that in common, Boo. We should play eachother's D3, just for laughs to see how terrible we both are.
    CK always finds ways to add people. j/k. I rule DDD. How can you suck with that sexy big tank of love huh?

    I suck with yoshi. I always try to recover and i hit a part that wont let me go up anymore. Then i use up B countless number of times just for the lulz.
    Sorry I don't own the game.

    Then how did you play it? In your head? Just kidding.

    I freakin' suck with jiggly puff...... Hey, CK! I'll challenge you with J.P.,man.

  7. #216
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,912
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Then how did you play it? In your head? Just kidding.

    I freakin' suck with jiggly puff...... Hey, CK! I'll challenge you with J.P.,man.
    Friends; they sometimes own a Wii. :P

    Challenge accepted; Jiggly dittos ftw.

    I feel like my Meta just got worse; I havn't used him consistently in a LONG time, not to mention I've been playing Smash Bros. 64 much more than Brawl. I know in a day or two he'll be better than my Wolf again, but... UGH. Damnit Sakurai, WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME WITH YOUR OVERPOWERED CREATIONSSSSSSS??!?!?!

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #217
    ... Booo67's Avatar
    Member #
    58003
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    436
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Then how did you play it? In your head? Just kidding.

    I freakin' suck with jiggly puff...... Hey, CK! I'll challenge you with J.P.,man.
    An old friend of mine owns it.
    You are a White Yoshi.

    TJ is a Magikarp named Kip and is being lashed with sauerkraut by his evil grampa. Then he turned into a chicken and we are trying to save him with cookies with special sprinkles and a rainbow Rapidash from the lumpish sewer under the KFC before he is deep-fried.

  9. #218
    The Brit, Nintendo 4 life MysticPez's Avatar
    Member #
    68464
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    128
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5110-8014-8125-2592
    i'm still saying most characters
    Spoiler Alert!


  10. #219
    Ancient Brawler kikae's Avatar
    Member #
    55789
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    398
    Friends
    59
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5805-3018-2025-1718
    i suck with sonic,lucas,lucario and,toon link
    3DS code: 2191-7647-6022





  11. #220
    The Brit, Nintendo 4 life MysticPez's Avatar
    Member #
    68464
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    128
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5110-8014-8125-2592
    Quote Originally Posted by kikae View Post
    i suck with sonic,lucas,lucario and,toon link
    how can you suck with Cario and Tink? there way too easy to use
    Spoiler Alert!


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

40 lb box of rape
,
nintendo wii u sucks
,

photos monkey with guns

,
wii indiana missing characters
,
wii u name suck
,
wii u sucks
Click on a term to search for related topics.