LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 258
  1. #221
    Ancient Brawler kikae's Avatar
    Member #
    55789
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    397
    Friends
    59
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5805-3018-2025-1718
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticPez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kikae View Post
    i suck with sonic,lucas,lucario and,toon link
    how can you suck with Cario and Tink? there way too easy to use
    ik there easy to use is just that i suck with them XD
    3DS code: 2191-7647-6022





  2. Ads


  3. #222
    The Brit, Nintendo 4 life MysticPez's Avatar
    Member #
    68464
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    128
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5110-8014-8125-2592
    Quote Originally Posted by kikae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticPez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kikae View Post
    i suck with sonic,lucas,lucario and,toon link
    how can you suck with Cario and Tink? there way too easy to use
    ik there easy to use is just that i suck with them XD
    you get used to them after a while
    Spoiler Alert!


  4. #223
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Then how did you play it? In your head? Just kidding.

    I freakin' suck with jiggly puff...... Hey, CK! I'll challenge you with J.P.,man.
    Friends; they sometimes own a Wii. :P

    Challenge accepted; Jiggly dittos ftw.

    I feel like my Meta just got worse; I havn't used him consistently in a LONG time, not to mention I've been playing Smash Bros. 64 much more than Brawl. I know in a day or two he'll be better than my Wolf again, but... UGH. Damnit Sakurai, WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME WITH YOUR OVERPOWERED CREATIONSSSSSSS??!?!?!
    BWHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA! Then it's settled!

    Just tell me when you want to brawl.

  5. #224
    LAMP OIL, ROPE, BOMBS Blair D.'s Avatar
    Member #
    65733
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Posts
    335
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    All slow-moving characters and Fox.
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

    Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

    Created by Shadow*91

  6. #225
    The Scrubbiest of Kings Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,378
    Friends
    122
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticPez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kikae View Post
    i suck with sonic,lucas,lucario and,toon link
    how can you suck with Cario and Tink? there way too easy to use
    LOL TINK

    Lucario is anything but easy to use in high levels of play. Toon Link isn't very easy to use; being easy to spam and low on range/a few laggy moves, using him effectively is anything but easy. I'd know for both of them, I tried very hard to sub Lucario at one point (and failed), and Tink (LOL) used to be my main, and is currently one of my subs.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Just tell me when you want to brawl.
    NAO o wait, you're not online. .-. King, where are you when I need you? DX Jigglybrawl ftw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blair D. View Post
    All slow-moving characters and Fox.
    Word. I can't do sh*t with any slow characters (my worst is D3, I can't play well with DK or Bowser, and my best slow character is Ike; who isn't that slow and he's still below average). My Fox is god-awful too.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 02-18-2010 at 04:46 PM.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #226
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Don't worry, CK. There's a 1% chance I will be online... Whuuzat, you say? What's the other percentage? Well, the other 99% chance is I won't be online 'cause I got a date with a chick-a-dee. Just kidding; like I said, tell me when you wanna brawl.

  8. #227
    WiiChat Member Kailun's Avatar
    Member #
    68591
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USA, Indiana
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My worst characters would be Wario and Jigglypuff.

    Wario is just freakishly awkward to use, what with his huge end lag (or start lag on some moves) and strange A-button attacks.

    Jigglypuff... hate its range. I like characters with strong aerials, but Jigglypuff is just bad. I only like its neutral special, all its other ground based attacks aren't worth anything.


    My worst characters to play against: Olimar, Ice Climbers, Zelda (in 4-player matches only), any down+B/neutral+B/C-stick spamming Pikachu (4-player only), and any C-stick spamming Wolf (so annoying).

    Olimar is confusing to me because his range is visually obscure. You can't really tell how far he can hit, which throws a serious kink in my playing style (especially when he has all 6 Pikmin out).

    The Ice Climbers are really annoying for me. Most people spam the ice block projectile + the dual hammer spin (side+B?) which makes it difficult for me since I rarely use characters with projectiles. Plus, I don't play against Ice Climbers often so timing my counterattacks is hard (WTF!? That move can hit THAT far away?).

    Zelda: I hate getting caught in a low-damage up-smash combo (low aerial-speed characters). It's hard to dodge out of too, since the up-smash has such a long hitbox - it requires perfect timing.

    Pikachu: Anyone who has played a 4-player match with a Pikachu who does nothing but spam the downward lightning move knows how annoying this is. The move's slow speed doesn't matter much when you have 2 other players making sure you can't get close to Pikachu.

    Wolf: Same as with Pikachu, anyone who has seen this knows how annoying it is. YES! Let's prove how awesome I am by KO'ing people with my side-smash (x999), or maybe a down-smash to shake things up! (This is usually done by someone good enough at shielding/dodging that you can't really keep them on the defensive for long).
    95% of people believe every statistic they're given.
    SSBB FC: 0603-0446-9996

  9. #228
    SSBB Brawler xtreme500's Avatar
    Member #
    69715
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Austin,TX
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5428-9112-8752-1160
    I am horrible with Olimar, Ice Climbers (why the @$&! are they even THERE?!?!? i want Mewtwo NOW!!), Ganondorf, and, worst of all, Jigglypuff & Yoshi. I'm so used to up-B as my recovery, but then either of these up-Bs will not let you recover. There are about 7-9 characters that I wonder, "Why are they even in Brawl?"

  10. #229
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,144
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2188-7546-7344-6954
    I suck with olimar and jigglypuff
    Wii Speak Code: 2188-7546-7344-6954
    Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code: 0990-8787-1983

    Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3996-1171-9803

  11. #230
    WiiChat Member Maru's Avatar
    Member #
    69703
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4835-3988-8369-1153
    Olimar Pikachu Trainer oh and MARIO

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

40 lb box of rape
,
nintendo wii u sucks
,

photos monkey with guns

,
wii indiana missing characters
,
wii u name suck
,
wii u sucks
Click on a term to search for related topics.