LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
Results 251 to 258 of 258
  1. #251
    Meta Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,623
    Friends
    68
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Spamming [Olimar's] smashes and grabs isn't that hard?
    It's not just his grabs and smashes. His specials and aerials are what he uses the most. You can also change your momentum with his specials to throw off your opponent.





    Spoiler Alert!

  2. Ads


  3. #252
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    My point was that Olimar is incredibly easy to use on a non-competitive level bro, not that his entire game is just smashes and grabs. :P

    I would say you should know better than to lecture the Guru on a character's playstyle details, but you weren't here for the golden days of Brawl Wiichat. Damn shame you weren't really.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #253
    ghirahype <(θ)> Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,558
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Olimar is fun to play as.

    Wolf is actually pretty cool to play as, too. I'm okay as him, so I might play as him more.

    ε(3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru



    <(θ)>



  5. #254
    Meta Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,623
    Friends
    68
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    My point was that Olimar is incredibly easy to use on a non-competitive level bro, not that his entire game is just smashes and grabs. :P

    I would say you should know better than to lecture the Guru on a character's playstyle details, but you weren't here for the golden days of Brawl Wiichat. Damn shame you weren't really.
    I am actually thinking Olimar will shoot for S on the tier list now MK is dead.
    And yeah it is a shame. If only I could time travel. This site has seen better days.





    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #255
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Wolf is actually pretty cool to play as, too. I'm okay as him, so I might play as him more.
    DO IT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    I am actually thinking Olimar will shoot for S on the tier list now MK is dead.
    If this happens, I won't want to play Brawl ever again. -_-;

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #256
    Sir Bxym bxym's Avatar
    Member #
    85536
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    554
    Friends
    134
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Olimar is fun to play as.Wolf is actually pretty cool to play as, too. I'm okay as him, so I might play as him more.
    Do it now because wolf is awesome
    "The Self Proclaimed King of Rhode Island"

  8. #257
    Junior Member Jelly9987's Avatar
    Member #
    86908
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0298-2039-0293-1575
    I don't like Olimar because without his picmin, he's useless
    No external linking, or advertising.

  9. #258
    Meta Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,623
    Friends
    68
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelly9987 View Post
    I don't like Olimar because without his picmin, he's useless
    What?!?!?!
    Hardly worth mentioning. It's not a problem (making sure you have pikmin) for most people.





    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

40 lb box of rape
,
nintendo wii u sucks
,

photos monkey with guns

,
wii indiana missing characters
,
wii u name suck
,
wii u sucks
Click on a term to search for related topics.