LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Toonlink keeps appearing on normal mode?

This is pretty weird or a glitch or something, but playing on normal mode with any character to the end always shows toonlink as the new challenger. However he fights as if it's on insane mode because I swear I can't get one hit on him. Anyone else experience this or know how it happens?

Member #
    Friends
    5990-7343-4893-9015
    i thought i was the only one who this happened to... oiy haha, yeah but i died the first three times and then i won ! i like him better than normal link, hes faster and more agile! (sp?)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by komio
    i thought i was the only one who this happened to... oiy haha, yeah but i died the first three times and then i won ! i like him better than normal link, hes faster and more agile! (sp?)
    Ha-Ha, cool man. I just unlocked him finally using the only character I can use properly, Ike, mainly because I'm more of brute force player than stradegizer.

I dared to google google. BirdMasterLv100's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8637-2588-3697-8235
    *CROWD IN THE BACK,WE LIKE IKE WE LIKE IKE!!!!*i freaking love Ike.

Member #
    Friends
    0795-8922-4951-2684
    _BEAT HIM NOW!!!! Going to classic mode, just to lose at the end and having to do it again is a female dog.
    NEW JERSEY SSBB PLAYERS COME HERE
    HTML Code:
    http://www.wiichat.com/atlantic-north/55414-new-jersey-ssbb-players-post-here.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KTIGZ
    _BEAT HIM NOW!!!! Going to classic mode, just to lose at the end and having to do it again is a female dog.
    Tell me about it. I hated having to do it over and over again just to get to the end. I'm kind of semi-veteran of the smash brother's series and it was still tedious as heck to do that for one character, but toon link is really nice speed wise.

Member #
    Friends
    Toon Link is my sub's sub's sub's sub.

He's pretty good though.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Quote Originally Posted by glh92
    This is pretty weird or a glitch or something, but playing on normal mode with any character to the end always shows toonlink as the new challenger. However he fights as if it's on insane mode because I swear I can't get one hit on him. Anyone else experience this or know how it happens?
    Know why it's so hard? Or why he keeps popping up as new challenger?

1) He's hard because... well, he's a new character. If they made it easy, where's the fun? I'd use a cheap character and keep spamming moves. Also, block+dodge+grab a lot. Remember, pressing attack while shielding uses your shield grab.

2) Why he keeps popping up as a new challenger? If you lose to a new char., do whatever you did to get him (like, say unlock luigi from Brawls. If you lose, do another brawl). Until you beat him, he will keep popping up as a new challenger.
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    7584-1766-4453-7887
    Yeah it took me about 3-4 times to finally unlock TL. First time I did it on Normal with Link, then I tried Easy and he showed up. Still was hard to kill lol

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Quote Originally Posted by Subarnu
    Yeah it took me about 3-4 times to finally unlock TL. First time I did it on Normal with Link, then I tried Easy and he showed up. Still was hard to kill lol
    Unlockable characters are unaffected by difficulty settings...

Or else, it would be unfair - can't get a character? Just set it to "Easy"!
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Ads