Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008

35 character roster

Okay before brawl came out, people complained that there were only 35 characters, especially me too, i thought there was going to be about 40-45. However, i am GLAD there are only 35 characters, i sitll have yet to find a main(i'm leaning towards maining mario again) and there are so many challanges that require you to do something with every character.

Is anyone else glad that there is only 35 characters(not to mention sheik, zamus and pokemon). Anyone else still having trouble finding a main?

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    6974-8190-3255-1356
    Yea I am glad. I want to use Ike because I loved the Fire Emblem games, but I like Meta Knight. You can use everybody it's really fun. Only person I can't get used to = Olimar.

Strikers: 223549-143411 Brawl: 2664-1785-3970

I Tumbl. - I Tweet.

Member #
    Friends
    five characters do not make a difference. If SSBB had 40-45 characters, people would complain that there aren't 50-55.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoSSBB
    five characters do not make a difference. If SSBB had 40-45 characters, people would complain that there aren't 50-55.
    i'd say it does, especially since the characters are more balanced, i was able to find a main in melee within a day or two, even with the old characters, it's hard to find one that i like, but i'll probably just stick to mario but still, there are a lot of characters that i like as well

plus for challanges, like beat boss mode with every character, that's a good half hour if there was 40 characters, and there are more challenges that involve 'using every character'

my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Heh. I have no clue what you're talking about.
    I mained Sonic before I even got Brawl, and I made the right choice!

Though, my Sub is another story.
    Olimar or Toon Link?...
    Heck, both!
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I'm glad there is not 40-45 characters, I actually prefer less characters in the game, otherwise there is too much to do. Although more characters would mean more gameplay.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i'd say it does, especially since the characters are more balanced, i was able to find a main in melee within a day or two, even with the old characters, it's hard to find one that i like, but i'll probably just stick to mario but still, there are a lot of characters that i like as well

plus for challanges, like beat boss mode with every character, that's a good half hour if there was 40 characters, and there are more challenges that involve 'using every character'
    Read the part that says "if SSBB has 40-45 characters, people would complain that there weren't 50-55 characters."

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Who wouldn't want 5-10 extra characters? Still, I love brawl the way it is. My main is Link, and my subs are Metaknight, Wolf, and Pit.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    Who wouldn't want 5-10 extra characters? Still, I love brawl the way it is. My main is Link, and my subs are Metaknight, Wolf, and Pit.
    It's not so much that as that people will never be happy.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoSSBB
    Read the part that says "if SSBB has 40-45 characters, people would complain that there weren't 50-55 characters."
    that's the opposite point of the thread, the point of this thread is to be glad that there are only 35 characters, i'm not complaining that there aren't enough characters, i believe 40 would be too many

Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    me, evidently, hence the point of the thread
    It's not so much that as that people will never be happy.
    I AM HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT ROSTER. THAT IS THE POINT OF THE THREAD. I am asking if other people have become happy/less angry(than they were) at the fact that there are 35(/39) characters

Ads