+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Alright, thanks.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Spoiler Alert!

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

^^ Thanks idjut

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i've been using yoshi, his egg toss makes it easier, but i always slip up one spot or another(usually at the very end)
    I found a rather easy way to do it, with Falcon, that is.

At the beginning, I went right and got two targets, one I jump into the air for and the second was a moving one down below, which I could Dair through a wall to get. I then went back to the right and found that directly after I got my second target one of the moving ones passed me, so I timed it to get that one as well. I ended with the one in the lower right side corner because I couldn't get it without dying with Falcon.

Just a suggestion, but Yoshi isn't all that fast, and neither is the start-up time for his egg toss. You might want to try a faster character. I've seen a lot of records broken with Fox due to his gun.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    I found a rather easy way to do it, with Falcon, that is.

At the beginning, I went right and got two targets, one I jump into the air for and the second was a moving one down below, which I could Dair through a wall to get. I then went back to the right and found that directly after I got my second target one of the moving ones passed me, so I timed it to get that one as well. I ended with the one in the lower right side corner because I couldn't get it without dying with Falcon.

Just a suggestion, but Yoshi isn't all that fast, and neither is the start-up time for his egg toss. You might want to try a faster character. I've seen a lot of records broken with Fox due to his gun.
    yeah i've actually tried most of the characters, i've found yoshi to be the best, i'll try your method in a bit, currently trying to get 15 kills in cruel brawl

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    I got 27 with Falcon Quite proud of that, actually

I find level 4 to be more difficult than level 5.
    I was about to flip out when I saw 27. I got the level four with Marth. I went to the left and got the one moving up and down, then went to the right, got the floaty one and the one that comes up from the ice because it should just be coming up. Then I drop down to the right and the rest will turn up right where you are.

I got 7 kills with Lucas.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Agh, I main Marth, and his smashes *suck*. I can do 3x 9 CPU easy, and only 2 or 3 in cruel brawl. I need to start maining with someone that doesn't go flying so damn much.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah tried cruel brawl with Marth and it didn't work too well.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I main Marth too, but like you said he goes flying too easy. When doing challenges i like to use falco or fox, because they are pretty solid. jump in the air and do Down A for some good damage. it works really well on Boss Battles, but i keep dying on tabuu! any suggestions?

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8204-3159-3293-3808
    how do u unlock cruel brawl o_O?
    The day when I got my Wii
    Janurary 29th 2008
    The day when I got my SSBB
    March 9th 2008, second person to get it in line
    at FutureShop
    BRAWL CODE: 0044~2473~8805
    Nickname: Han

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    you beat the subspace emissary. or maybe it's already there, just go to Solo and then click on stadium, then multi-man brawl, then cruel brawl

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Wow this is too funny. I just got 21 kills with Pit and I didn't attack once. I jumped out to the side and under the stage to the other side and the alloys killed eachother with footstool jumps and such.

First off I just realized who Tabuu is... Tippi from Super Paper Mario. Think about it they both have a technicolor butterfly theme and are like weird techological beings. Why he is evil, she must have fused with Bleck and they are trying to find their paradise. And I'm guessing you died on his butterfly grip or his shock wave thing which you cannot block or avoid without sidestepping so I suggest you work that to perfection.

Ads