a bit tired of people down talking ganon so how about a ganon thread.
a few things new things ive noticed.
1. a good way to hit people air dodging is after using a+up by just using a which is quick enough to hit them before you land.
2. if youre fast enough you can use a+down on a short hop and land standing up. it may or may not be useful and i sure wouldnt bother trying it with lagged online matches.
3. not sure how useful this is but i noticed that after starting your b punch you can turn him around. it makes a funny delay between the sounds starting his punch and finishing it.
4. his b+down kick doesnt kill like it used too. its okay at medium range for dmg. at short range you travel past them doing nothing and long range you just wind up standing in front of them. its better used from the air but not for recovery anymore.
5. his b+forward throw makes me wish he had his uppercut. i get it to work on enemys and cpus well sometimes but when players will start to get really good theres no way its going to work.
havent noticed anything else really new besides his a+up being 1 kick instead of 2. if theres any other ganon players who got anything i havent found out let me know.
6. if you want to attack someone hanging on the edge without going near the edge you can double jump and use b+down and if you use b+up to get back up right away youll barely make it otherwise youre dead.
Last edited by Lugia; 03-18-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Member of Ganondorf's Army
SSBB CODE: 305072459278