LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. #31
    WiiChat Member Wiiman0001's Avatar
    Member #
    47075
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Goodyear, Arizona
    Posts
    127
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6915-7734-3285-1184
    Not a chance
    Last edited by Wiiman0001; 03-21-2008 at 03:39 AM.
    -Leader of the Link/Wolf Army
    -Link/Wolf Army Clan-Clan Leader
    -The Best Super Smash Bros. Brawl Player Ever
    -MoH:FrontLine- Stealing the Show World Record Holder

    SSBB Friend Code: 4382-1667-7009
    Wii Number: 6915-7734-3285-1184


    Click here to level up my card!

  2. #32
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiman0001
    LastKing is right stop complaining, in my opinion you people only think it is boring becuase you suck at that game! That's just it when you suck so bad at a game it's boring to you people so then return and buy something else!!! It's Just that Simple!!!
    Insulting doesn't make you right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  3. #33
    A.K.A Master Chief pro gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    39341
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halo
    Posts
    1,143
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    SSBB is getting boring. I win so much I get bored of it. And once you play everything there is it gets boring after a while.

    SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!


    If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

    -[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

  4. #34
    Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    16487
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,146
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Insulting doesn't make you right.
    Nothing said will make anyone right, Opinion is Opinion!
    It's not an argument of game sales, or how well it's doing. It is an argument of how good a game is, Not a fact at all, but how you feel. It might not be in with the majority of the population/consumers opinion, but that doesn't make someone wrong its just how some people feel.
    I understand pointing out why you like or dislike a game to make your point but after that it's a pointless debate.

    No matter what is on the market "Someone" will not like it. It could be bricks of gold encrusted with diamonds for $5.00 and some body will hate it and complain about the purchase.
    Everyone is different, if they weren't then all games,food,tv,cars,houses ect. ect. would all be the exact same thing.

    Get over it people, If you didn't like the game just return it trade it in whatever. Complaining about it on the net, let alone a site with forums dedicated to that game and its popularity, are going to get you nothing but flamed and start an all out war. No one is going to be the victor coming up with the almighty reason to think one way or the other.
    Last edited by wezeles; 03-21-2008 at 08:28 AM.


  5. #35
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I have no problem with others' having opinions. I have no problem with other people loving SSBB. I didn't even start this thread.

    What I have a problem with is people who adhere to some delusion that the only reason someone might not like something is because they "suck" at it, and then proceed to insult the person left and right about it. That goes beyond opinion. That's rude and inappropriate.

    At least I have the maturity to know that, although I love and adore Zelda games, they aren't for everyone and many people don't like that sort of slow drawn-out puzzle-solving game. They prefer faster games that you don't have to devote as much time to, with more replay-value and instant gratification. That's fine. I don't think they "suck" at Zelda nor do I need to lower myself to insulting their game-playing abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  6. #36
    Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    16487
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,146
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    I wasn't picking you out, I was just working off you post. You have been more than civil in the debate of games.

    The real problem is we have far too many people that think their "opinion" trumps everyone elses around here.

  7. #37
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    The real problem is we have far too many people that think their "opinion" trumps everyone elses around here.
    Agreed. There's a huge difference in defending your own opinion, and insulting someone else's.

    I admit to being a ridiculously opinionated person, about all things Wii, computer tech, politics, and all sorts of other stuff. But as much as I am willing to debate a topic, I do it from a stance of "here's what I think and my reasons, and here is why I disagree with your reasons for thinking otherwise." As opposed to "ur wrong! u suck! ur stupid! whats wrong wit u? lamer! every1 nos im rite! dumbass" blah blah blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  8. #38
    WiiChat Member WiiGamer01's Avatar
    Member #
    34418
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8927-9425-2548-8991
    Quote Originally Posted by MoeDawg95
    Super Smash Bros Brawl is awsome
    Idk why u are complaining about it just return it then if u dont want it
    i agree with him the game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SSBB and the Wii

    ARE OUR FUTURE!!

    SNAKE IS HERE!!

    SO UR GONNA DIE!!

    JK LOL

    Wii code: 8927 9425 2548 8991


  9. #39
    WiiChat Member wiicow's Avatar
    Member #
    54281
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ya I agree to this is the best wii game there is. Melle is the best game for gamecube as of today and when another nintendo system comes out brawl will still be the best wii game because...

    . Stage builder
    . 35 playable characters
    . exelent multiplayer on or off line
    . 3 1p modes plus events and stadium matches most of this is also co-op
    . No other Wii games are that great.

    I would even state that the top 3 games ever are as follows.
    1.SSBB
    2 SSBM
    3 Call of duty 4.

  10. #40
    WiiChat Member JKill09's Avatar
    Member #
    48603
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6974-8190-3255-1356
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    At least I have the maturity to know that, although I love and adore Zelda games, they aren't for everyone and many people don't like that sort of slow drawn-out puzzle-solving game. They prefer faster games that you don't have to devote as much time to, with more replay-value and instant gratification. That's fine. I don't think they "suck" at Zelda nor do I need to lower myself to insulting their game-playing abilities.
    ^That sums me up... I never got into Zelda games. As far as SSBB, it is a game that can get old. I don't have many friends willing to come play. As you mature you gain more responsibility so there's no "Brawl night" coming soon. Single player would be a lot more fun if the online were less laggish, that's my only disappointment with the game. Strikers for the Wii didn't have a great "story" but when I signed online I didn't even care. The difference there is that Strikers had names, records, and standings. Hopefully the online for SSBB can be updated, if not... Meh...


    Strikers: 223549-143411 Brawl: 2664-1785-3970

    I Tumbl. - I Tweet.


Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

smash bros boring

,
smash bros gets boring
,

smash bros is boring

,
smash bros is so boring
,

super smash boring

,

super smash bros boring

,
super smash bros brawl is boring
,
super smash bros gets boring
,

super smash bros is boring

,
super smash bros wii u boring
,
why is super smash brothers so boring
,
wii is boring
Click on a term to search for related topics.