LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well seeing how everyone who has a wii pretty much has the game i think ur wrong the game is great

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    then why are you even in the smash bros brawl section
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

Member #
    Friends
    lols

Member #
    Friends
    Obviously not every game is for everyone... I think it's silly for anyone to say that they wonder why people play this game because 'they' find it boring. For me, while I admit SSE is just something to do to get it done, the fights themselves I can get lost in for hours. Even just playing 4 player brawls (3 and myself free for all) is a blast. But then again, I used to pump rolls of quarters into Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. Personally, I can't wait until the next time I play SSBB

Member #
    Friends
    6915-7734-3285-1184
    Sremick:I have no problem with others' having opinions.

well if u don't a problem with other's opinions then stop bitching about it.
    -Leader of the Link/Wolf Army
    -Link/Wolf Army Clan-Clan Leader
    -The Best Super Smash Bros. Brawl Player Ever
    -MoH:FrontLine- Stealing the Show World Record Holder

SSBB Friend Code: 4382-1667-7009
    Wii Number: 6915-7734-3285-1184

Click here to level up my card!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiman0001
    well if u don't a problem with other's opinions then stop bitching about it.
    I'm not bitching about other people having opinions. How about, instead of jumping on any opportunity to lash out rudely, you actually go back and read what I actually said?
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Same reason I'm selling my Wii for a PS3. I just expected more from the game I bought my Wii for.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Well, everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    In MY opinion, SUper Smash Bros. Brawl is amazing. This is what I got my Wii for: the classic Nintendo characters. Personally, I think the entire Smash bros. series represents the main thing that keeps Nintendo alive as well as a formidible company: their classic characters. What would the world of videogames be without Mario? Link? Even Ness is here to stay. Other videogame mascots may come and go (ex: Crash Bandicoot) but Nintendo's mascots DEFINE videogames, they'll never die.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmacnei
    Jesus I don't see the big amazing response for Super Smash Bros Brawl. I bought it the day it came out and I've found it's just so boring. The Subspace Emissary has the playing value of an early 90s platform game. It's way too long to keep you satisfied. You can't just take Super Smash Bros Melee and add a few new characters and consider it to be amazing.
    It's not Brawl, it's you. I noticed how you only commented on the SSE.....and not all the other thousands of features Brawl has. This may sound completely opinionated and fanboyish but if you don't find Brawl at all amusing, then your just being difficult. It has everything to offer. (Except DC.) And they didn't just take Melee and add more characters- they also enhanced the fighting experience. I know that you must've noticed how tight the controls are and how smooth the feel of the game is. Plus, Sakurai even added new elements like the footstool jumps and multiple ariel dodges. The combat is just simply overall perfected. You really can't kill yourself as easily anymore- and if you do, then it's completely your fault. It's WAY easier to catch items now, even in the air. The stages are more interactive and are in a wider variety. And then of course, you have all the extra features like Online, Snapshots, Co-op events, stadium, and all star, Replays, and stage builder. I'm sorry but I just don't see how you don't see how you could be bored with this game. I don't mean to attack you or anything, I'm just stating my thoughts

(P.S- If Brawl were really boring, it wouldn't get 10 out of 10s in reviews)

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    I get bored of SSBB because all 49 of my friends are offline usually. I am the only one online.

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ads