LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Super Smash Bros is BORING.

Jesus I don't see the big amazing response for Super Smash Bros Brawl. I bought it the day it came out and I've found it's just so boring. The Subspace Emissary has the playing value of an early 90s platform game. It's way too long to keep you satisfied. You can't just take Super Smash Bros Melee and add a few new characters and consider it to be amazing.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm not into fighting games anymore, but when i was a kid and in my teenage years i loved street fighter, mortal kombat, tekken and others.

Member #
    Friends
    Wait wait... How dare you insult 90's platform games... Subspace Emissary isn't anywhere near 90's platformers. 90's platformers crush SSE into oblivion, shame on you.

You should have done research. Thats why you never avoid spoiler threads about upcoming games, because you need to learn wtf you are buying. Brawl is a rehash of Melee with new characters and a few minor updates, but thats why fans buy it.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    5382-7503-5475-5536
    If you dont like it then stop complaining and don't play it anymore, simple.

Member #
    Friends
    Same here. I don't have SSBB and don't plan to get it really. The entire premise of multiplayer bashing each other isn't very exciting to me anymore. Back in college with the GC and melee? Tons of fun for me at the time. I can completely understand how others would play SSBB hours on end though. For some it's still a new experience and for others they just can't get enough of the same premise but with updated features.
    I am looking forward to Mario Kart Wii though. I'm hopeful for NCAA Football '09 too.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I think I enjoy it mostly because of the online and because I didn't have a gamecube and didn't really play melee. My brother had both and I played a little melee way back when but not enough to ruin the experience. Brawl is fresh enough to me that its entertaining. I can totally see how it wouldn't be special if I'd sunk a good deal of time into melee.

Regardless of some people disliking the game though, you can't really argue with the sales. There's alot of people out there who like it.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I prefer games with more of a story and plot, personally. But since most kids have ADD I can understand the appeal of fighting games. Get in, play for a bit, get out.

Meanwhile I like to get sucked-in. With games like Tomb Raider and Zelda, I feel like I'm part of a movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    How is tomb raider? I've never played a tomb raider game, the wii version sounds like it might be worth checking out. Rent or buy?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    I prefer games with more of a story and plot, personally. But since most kids have ADD I can understand the appeal of fighting games. Get in, play for a bit, get out.

Meanwhile I like to get sucked-in. With games like Tomb Raider and Zelda, I feel like I'm part of a movie.
    I'm actually the opposite. I don't have the time or attention span for most platform, RPG, or story games. I got SMG for Christmas from a friend and I've barely made a dent in the game. The visuals are awesome, the controls are very nice, but crap I just don't have the time to invest hours on end in a game .

RE4 is a different story. I LOVE RE4 and replayed it until I got the IRL . I find it to be a great stress reliever after work.

If you haven't played Tomb Raider before, you're in for a treat . I remember playing on the PC and it was a blast. As long as the controls are decent I would say go for it! Oni was a great PC game too, that would be a cool port to the Wii.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends

Ssb

Super Smash Bros Brawl is awsome
    Idk why u are complaining about it just return it then if u dont want it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads