Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This Sucks!!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8244-2285-2713-6668
    Indeed there is more than online mode in the game : )
    In fact online isn't even that big part of the game, that is why Brawl and Solo option are so big, emphasizing the main part.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    mine always gets error code while im in match making. and once i did get in a game and it lagged real bad
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
    unfortunately, if your opponents have cruddy internet connections, all 4 players will suffer.

sucks, doesn't it?
    One problem with your reasoning: Xbox Live works flawlessly, without lag. If her lag problems were the result of poor connections from other players, wouldn't this occur with Xbox Live as well? Honestly, few lag problems these days are going to be the result of the players having poor connections as most connections are very fast these days.

And I'm not quite buying the distance thing either. I've played lag free games with people 2000 miles away, and I've played lag filled games with people 50 miles away.

So, it's Nintendo and their uber crappy online service and servers. Once again, Nintendo takes every opportunity to slack off and cut corners. This is exactly what they've done here and will probably keep continuing to do.
    Last edited by Atomheart; 03-24-2008 at 07:04 PM.
    SSBB FC: 2621-2267-8681

Member #
    Friends
    6974-8190-3255-1356
    Clearly. I can hardly even battle my friends within my city...

Strikers: 223549-143411 Brawl: 2664-1785-3970

I Tumbl. - I Tweet.

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    One problem with your reasoning: Xbox Live works flawlessly, without lag. If her lag problems were the result of poor connections from other players, wouldn't this occur with Xbox Live as well? Honestly, few lag problems these days are going to be the result of the players having poor connections as most connections are very fast these days.
    I think that's what he's saying is the problem. Nintendo dealt with the lag in the worst possible way, instead of just having it affect the person who has the bad connection.

Xbox live does it right on the other hand(along with pretty much everybody else but Nintendo), if it's your connections fault then it's your problem. I wouldn't call it lag free though, there are always laggy matches every once and a while, its just that the effects are more unnoticeable, the screen doesn't actually freeze up like it does in brawl.

Come on Nintendo, get with the system. Online gaming is nowhere near new. It was mastered years and years ago.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    The online portion of Brawl is pathetic at best. I have an 8mg line up and down and have played one online match since I got the game. I am thoroughly disappointed in online play. Good thing the rest of the game is great though or I would be really pissed.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Ads