Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

How many matches with anyone have you Won?

On an estimation,

Played 22 times

Won 14

So I'm actually doing better than I expected, and this is all with Sonic.
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Played 16 matches

Won about 12. Most of them were team matches though.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Member #
    Friends
    6886-8046-5019-6808
    I've played a little over 90 matches online, I believe, and I've been either 1st or 2nd for roughly half, I think. I'm not sure, though; I could be wrong, and be blatantly overestimating my ability. I am, after all, a relative smash bros noob. xD
    Current Wii/Virtual Console Games
    Dragon Quest Swords, Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Wii Sports, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Street Fighter II, Dungeon Explorer

Member #
    Friends
    6915-7734-3285-1184
    I have played about 75 matches and WON about 60-65 of them
    -Leader of the Link/Wolf Army
    -Link/Wolf Army Clan-Clan Leader
    -The Best Super Smash Bros. Brawl Player Ever
    -MoH:FrontLine- Stealing the Show World Record Holder

SSBB Friend Code: 4382-1667-7009
    Wii Number: 6915-7734-3285-1184

Click here to level up my card!

Member #
    Friends
    6886-8046-5019-6808
    That's pretty impressive.

I've gotten better, but I still have a ways to go. I was one of the rare few Nintendo fans that didn't really play Melee much at all. Just a few matches with my friends when they came over. I've never even owned the game, to be truthful.

And while I rented the original smash bros, that's all I did. Brawl's the first entry in the series I've been really excited about, and so far, I've enjoyed it immensely.

But since I'm not as familiar with the smash bros formula as my friends (though after 60 some hours of Brawl and counting, I'm getting there), I need to spend more time honing my skills.
    Dragon Quest Swords, Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Wii Sports, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Street Fighter II, Dungeon Explorer

Member #
    Friends
    6915-7734-3285-1184
    yeah when I want to get my skills up I practice with 3 computers in just the 2 min or the 3-5 stock life Brawl and I amp up the computers all the way up to 9 and practice that way, you get better quickly, it really helps, me at least people should try it, if they are not already doing it of course.

Member #
    Friends
    6886-8046-5019-6808
    I've fought a couple CPUs at level 9, and they don't really seem all that difficult, but once again, that might be attributed to luck or attributes. I think that the best way to practice is to simply, well, play. And pick a controller option that fits you best.

I use the Wii-mote held to the side, as I find it the easiest to use, and it's comfortable, to boot. If I wasn't using the Wii-mote, I'd probably use the Classic Controller.

Member #
    Friends
    6915-7734-3285-1184
    I always use the WiiRemote, but I just can not seem to get used to the classic controller, it just feels weird, how you jump and all of your up B moves all feel really weird to me, maybe it's just me LOL

Member #
    Friends
    During midday it seems I win almost all of them, but lately my night-matches are poor. I don't know if I'm losing focus at night now, or if it's such a different crowd.

By the way, almost all my games are With Anyone. None of my 30 "friends" are ever on, so if you are on often and would like to brawl, please add me.
    SSBB: 5069-3579-2902
    Phrag

Member #
    Friends
    6886-8046-5019-6808
    lol, after using the Wii-mote by itself, the classic controller does feel pretty weird, yeah. Still, I prefer it over the Gamecube controller (one of the main reasons I didn't play Melee often was I couldn't seem to get the hang of the controls).

I tried using the Wii-mote and Nunchuk option once, and while using the nunchuk to move was smooth enough, I kept shaking the Wii-mote when I tried to attack, instead of pushing buttons. xD

I suppose that's the result of playing too much Twilight Princess. :P

Ads