+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 140 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Oh, no worries. You can converse, go ahead. I'll just have to send Ronald McDonald to assrape you in your sleep.

Marth is the same for me, really. Half the time I do average, but a small percent of my matches, my Marth is actually quite scary. The problem is that I'm sloppy with Marth, though... I'm random and not fluent enough to make the best of him.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I havnt had one of those double-post glitches in a while. Hopefully I wont have one later.....
    Yeah, me niether. The past week it's been doing that a lot to me, but today I haven't had it happen once! Things are lookin' up for me

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    EDIT: Goddamnit.
    Last edited by Bodine; 04-24-2009 at 10:14 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    How did you know about that... Ronald and I swore to never tell anyone.

Okay... back to business. I can definitely understand being sloppy with Marth. Most of the time I get bored with him and I just can't get into the mood to "excel" with him. The only reason I can play Pikachu, with any shred of skill, is that I like the way he plays. Pikachu interests me... but I still find myself getting bored in the middle of a match and I'll just stop caring (watch my videos, when they get up, and you can see the parts where I just stop caring). It can be pretty troublesome :P.

Edit: The irony at Bodine's post is so bad... I'm thinking that it might not of been accident, but either way it's still funny XD.

Member of The CKingz.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    The key to playing to your full potential is motivation, King. You need to motivate yourself somehow. Excitement, anticipation, reverse psychology, revenge, something. Without motivation, you don't get into the game and you have less fun. Your skill and concentration become fractions of their normal selves.

It says Bodine never actually editted post #2, meaning he did that purposely. Bodine, you sir, have epicly failed.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yes it does

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    I got it! Adrenaline shots before each match, XD!

Ya, I've always had a problem with motivation. I'm basically good at everything, but great at nothing. When I become motivated, however, I can do insane things. I really need to find something in life that motivates me... but eh. Maybe I have a chemical imbalance... hmm... I can try electrocuting myself to cure it / connect with Pikachu more.

Thanks, CK, I've decided to jump in my tub with a toaster. Good advice, .

Member of The CKingz.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    The key to playing to your full potential is motivation, King. You need to motivate yourself somehow. Excitement, anticipation, reverse psychology, revenge, something. Without motivation, you don't get into the game and you have less fun. Your skill and concentration become fractions of their normal selves.

It says Bodine never actually editted post #2, meaning he did that purposely. Bodine, you sir, have epicly failed.
    Oh I see, like the Kaio-ken!

CK: "Oh God Bodine, SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!!"

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    How very suspicious, Bodine. :P

Have fun being electrocuted, King?

On a more serious note... I'm the same way, actually. I'm never motivated to do anything, and I'm incredibly lazy. I also have a talent for being above average at most things (especially at video games :P), but I rarely excel further in skill. Brawl and Pokemon are the only two things I've highly increased my skill at.

It's ironic... Sometimes I play piss poor, sometimes I play like a tourny pro. I honestly don't know how motivating myself even works. It's sad, not even understand the innerworking of my mind, isn't it.

Well, anyways, are you possibly getting sick of Brawl, or just getting bored with the same old same old? If it seems like that, just give it a break. Try something new (DEADLY ITEMS ON HIGH! ). If that's not the case, ... you don't have any other advice from me, sorry to say. >.>;

EDIT: Actually I'm thoroughly amused by your DBZ referrences, Bodine. I've never seen someone pull off as many referrences as me. :P

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    How very suspicious, Bodine. :P

Have fun being electrocuted, King?

On a more serious note... I'm the same way, actually. I'm never motivated to do anything, and I'm incredibly lazy. I also have a talent for being above average at most things (especially at video games :P), but I rarely excel further in skill. Brawl and Pokemon are the only two things I've highly increased my skill at.

It's ironic... Sometimes I play piss poor, sometimes I play like a tourny pro. I honestly don't know how motivating myself even works. It's sad, not even understand the innerworking of my mind, isn't it.

Well, anyways, are you possibly getting sick of Brawl, or just getting bored with the same old same old? If it seems like that, just give it a break. Try something new (DEADLY ITEMS ON HIGH! ). If that's not the case, ... you don't have any other advice from me, sorry to say. >.>;

EDIT: Actually I'm thoroughly amused by your DBZ referrences, Bodine. I've never seen someone pull off as many referrences as me. :P
    I almost refrence it as much as Goku kills an enemy with a spirit bomb at the end of a saga or movie lol

Ads