LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4108-4051-0390-8129
    WOOT. It came! I popped it in, and my heart DROPPED when I got ANOTHER error screen.. I took it out, cleaned it, and put it back in. Works like a charm.

SEXY TIME EXPLOSION! ^^
    WII-LESS NO LONGER!
    Spoiler Alert!

DS Games
    R4DS

2. Ads

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by a30993
    WOOT. It came! I popped it in, and my heart DROPPED when I got ANOTHER error screen.. I took it out, cleaned it, and put it back in. Works like a charm.

SEXY TIME EXPLOSION! ^^
    Wow LOL that would have probably solved it to begin with. Not only that but the problem may be your Wii, if it happened again like that.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by a30993
    The next day, I invite a friend over to play it with me, we have a buncha fun, then, I blurt out "DAMN IT!", loud enough for my good ol' father to hear.

He grounds me for a week.. So, I can't play for a week. Great.
    Your dad is strict! Back in my home that's considered polite conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    Life lesson: Everything Happends For A Reason.... I have learned that all too well...
    I, on the other hand, have come to realise things often happen for no reason.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    I, on the other hand, have come to realise things often happen for no reason.
    If you look deeper into what happened you will find why it happened and how it could be avoided..
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    If you look deeper into what happened you will find why it happened and how it could be avoided..
    Nah, to me some things just seem to happen without any purpose or reason. Oftentimes things seem to have an element of chance about them, and I've seen people do things for no reason whatsoever. I could go on about the philosophy and physics behind my thoughts on free will and chance, but I'm gonna stop here though, otherwise this thread will start to go WAY off topic.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Ads