LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

"Cheap Characters" specifically Mr. Game & Watch

Are there characters in Brawl that you would consider "cheap"?

I ask this because I'm relatively new to Smash Bros, and I play as Mr. Game & Watch. I can pretty much dominate with him, but my friends call him a cheap character.

I'm not bragging by saying I'm awesome or anything. I feel like since I'm so new at the game and I'm able to win 9 times out of 10 with Game & Watch, he must be a "cheap character."

What do you guys think?
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i dont belive there is such thing as a cheap character, because every character has pros and cons, so they cant be considered cheap, but there are haracters whho are better agaisnst other characters

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    cheap to me is when youre spamming projectiles the whole game. samus/zelda to name 2. watching kids do b and b+forward the whole game and b+up to run away gets really old really fast. simply being called cheap because your winning? id have to see how you play but game and watch just doesnt strike me as a cheap char.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    Game and Watch cheap? But he's a rubbish character! The only thing in the game I find to be really cheap is people spamming Pit's side-B move.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    I officially now hate pikachu's down-b...but even though it is spamming when constantly used, I think Nintendo would have done something to limit it's power if they didn't want you to use it constantly. I don't like that people spam moves, but I also think that their is really nothing wrong with it. It may be annoying, but it's part of the game. And untill they learn that a well-balanced character that uses all his/her moves to their advantage is going to be the real victor, then they will keep spamming their moves as they see fit. Bottom-line, it's not cheating, people need to get over thius because it's not going to change, and lastly...find away around it...there's allways a way.

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    they were never worried about cheap players. all they wanted to do was fix melee "glitches" and add junk. if they wanted a quick fix for cheap players they could of simply given some moves a cool down instead of having chars launch a rocket every second.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    there are no cheap characters... there are sorta cheap tactics with every character. if you camp excessively that would be cheap. game and watch isn't cheap. he simply has very high priority which is why you probably find your running attack consistantly over riding theirs. his moves are fast and fairly strong and they for the most part have disjointed hit boxes. his weaknesses are his recovery and he's easily ko'd... as a 2d character is understandably light lol oh and watch for shield grabbers with your G&W. hope this helps
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    I use all of his moves...so I'm not just constantly flipping sausages at people (I think you can get arrested for that).

Thanks for the feedback. Great username and avatar by the way. I'm a big Calvin and Hobbes fan.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    why would it considered to be cheap. i sometimes spam pit's side+b. metaknights a and snakes granedes. this is part of the game. they prolly suck compared to u.

and btw, g&w is far from cheap. he is kinda opposite of cheap

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    the only thing i love about game and watch are flipping bacon and sausages !!!!

agreed with vashi, there is NO chep move, spam is part of the game, its a certain type of strategy that workds and plays with your oponents head, its part of the game, wich = NOT cheap

anoying yes

PSN ID: zapasant93

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads