Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    You have to whittle down the boss's health bar until it's very low, like within an inch or less. Then when you throw the trophy stand at it -voila- instant trophy! I have Petey, Rayquaza, Duon, Golleum, and Tabuu so far. For some reason I can never get a trophy stand to drop down while I am fighting Pokey.

A tip on getting trophy stands to drop down more often is getting the sticker called "The President". It ups the chance of trophy stands appearing by +7. Someone had a good suggestion in another thread of putting it on whatever character you like to use, and then selecting them last in the character select screen. That way you beat down the boss to within an inch of its life with the other characters, then either get killed or kill yourself and switch to your trophy getting character and wait for a stand to drop. And sometimes you just get lucky anyways and a trophy stand will drop down before that.
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Clear Boss Battles with all characters. - Tabuu (Winged) Trophy
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by islandvic
    You have to whittle down the boss's health bar until it's very low, like within an inch or less. Then when you throw the trophy stand at it -voila- instant trophy! I have Petey, Rayquaza, Duon, Golleum, and Tabuu so far. For some reason I can never get a trophy stand to drop down while I am fighting Pokey.

A tip on getting trophy stands to drop down more often is getting the sticker called "The President". It ups the chance of trophy stands appearing by +7. Someone had a good suggestion in another thread of putting it on whatever character you like to use, and then selecting them last in the character select screen. That way you beat down the boss to within an inch of its life with the other characters, then either get killed or kill yourself and switch to your trophy getting character and wait for a stand to drop. And sometimes you just get lucky anyways and a trophy stand will drop down before that.

oh wow never knew that...i know what im gonna do next time i play brawl!
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    malnins tips: theirs stickers that increase the drop rate of trophy stands and the wings trophy is for beating boss mode with evrybody

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    I've got Rayquaza, Galleom and Duon so far... Meta Ridley is so hard to get, you have to get it to drop within 2 minutes!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    I've got Rayquaza, Galleom and Duon so far... Meta Ridley is so hard to get, you have to get it to drop within 2 minutes!
    darn i forgot about meta ridley, i kept thinking that i got all the boss trophies cept tabuu

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    1805-3931-7385-1789
    i once got two trophy stands at the same time battling metaridley. of course it was at the very begining and they were gone before i could get his hp low enough.
    pokemanz fc 0344 5754 3574

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaws
    you can't hit bosses with the trophy coin

I tried it
    According to the Dojo, the health must be at least close to death.

Member #
    Friends
    3674-4969-0601-4340
    Quote Originally Posted by islandvic

ill do you one better, the Cornimer sticker from animal crossing does trophy stand drops +21!
    highst one of these ive gotten so far, and i actually got two of them somehow!
    i only have one president, but meh to +7 when u get +21!

wii 3674-4969-0601-4340
    ssbb code: 0001-2980-0768
    Mario Srikers: 206265 910034

Member #
    Friends
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    hey guys i finally caught tabuu! hehe lucky me haha but i was wondering how can i get the one with wings o.O and also if anyone knows where i can fight all the bosses in sse with the name of the place in the map that would be great my goal is to catch all the boss trophies! gotta catch em all lol xD

thnx in advance and happy trophy hunting
    there is a winged tabuu trophy? I thought there was just one.

[OFF TOPIC]
    if you say "gotta catch em all" backwards, it says "I love Satan"
    Proof (click on "Pokemon Rap")
    [/OFF TOPIC]

Ads