+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok....?
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7584-1766-4453-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by 515783
    Im doing my own study ive only done 1 match so far heres the facts:The stage was final destination no items 2 com. 99 lives both lv.9.Mario won with 2 lives left a.k.a. died 96 times.He gave 14778%damage total and received 12281%damage total.The match lasted 99 min. and 59 sec. I will do 2 more matches soon.
    The match lasted longer than that, SSBB just stopped timing it.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Global War
    dumb study, even though it was a 99 stock match, one match enough is not enough to call it quits, if you remember your science classes in middle school and high school, then you would no you did everything at least 3 times to get the most accurate results. Yea this is a little biased as i like sonic more. Obviously nintendo would make mario better, how could they make sega's posterboy better than theirs?
    lol true. Sega's posterboy hehe. And that article was pretty funny.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    OK, in general, Mario pwns the shit out of Sonic, but if your talkin in SSBB, than I dunno. They're both pretty even to me. It just depends on the user.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    If you use F.L.U.D.D correctly, you can push people off the stage... Funny when I do it against my friend. I got 3 bruises on my arm as a result.

I say we do 3 matches or something.

And for those saying it's biased, it's not. How is this influenced? It's either chance or fact. It's not like they gave Sonic a 100% handicap or something.
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    actually just do this level 9 mario vs and level 9 he pretty much wins i dont even know why i guess they made it so other level 9s suck against him so nintendos favorite always wins

Quotes I Like:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    In England it's more sociably acceptable to be gay is what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athronox View Post
    PrinceLink IS superior................

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Global War
    dumb study, even though it was a 99 stock match, one match enough is not enough to call it quits, if you remember your science classes in middle school and high school, then you would no you did everything at least 3 times to get the most accurate results. Yea this is a little biased as i like sonic more. Obviously nintendo would make mario better, how could they make sega's posterboy better than theirs?
    Poor "study" first off it was supposed to observe who was the better character. Without including humans, which granted introduces much more variables but yeah by only testing the computers, the "study" just showed that the game's ai was more capable using Mario than Sonic.
    If it was a decent study it would take a sample of at least 20 players and have them play as both Mario AND Sonic and compare their KO/Fall ratio between the characters. Then using the 20 players scores you get the average.

formerly known as wii-fi

#1 SONIC THE HEDGEHOG FAN 515783's Avatar
    Member #
    in my home.........upstairs.......playing brawl
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    Poor "study" first off it was supposed to observe who was the better character. Without including humans, which granted introduces much more variables but yeah by only testing the computers, the "study" just showed that the game's ai was more capable using Mario than Sonic.
    If it was a decent study it would take a sample of at least 20 players and have them play as both Mario AND Sonic and compare their KO/Fall ratio between the characters. Then using the 20 players scores you get the average.
    yeah but that would make it alot longer and harder!
    SONIC HAS FINALLY JOINED THE BRAWL!

Member #
    Friends
    2257-8572-4114-2660
    To me Mario is better than Sonic

IG: ricky350z

Member #
    Friends
    Ithink by all logical reconing sonic should be better
    he's faster than mario about the same strength he has better special moves and a unbeatable final smash

the only things mario has in his pro's are a shield/cape and a med range attack

And just because sonic is from sega dosent mean he'll be downgraded in fact they might make him strong because he is representing sega by himself and tons of players bought the game because they knew sonic would be in it
    Brawl code: 0473-9415-5397 - Zapp

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Touch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When asked what i would do if i was facing an opponent many times faster, stronger and infinitely more experienced. I replied "i would kick his ass for being a liar"

Ads