Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nobody Online?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Nobody Online?

I used to get tons of people in online matches but now I can't find anyone! is this just me or is there nobody online? My internet connection is great (full bars). Is this happening to other people?
    SSBB CODE: 1590 4435 0529

Online: Weekend Mornings, Weekdays after 3:00 PM EST
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0472-2704-5666-6882
    Same here. 20 minutes so far, still seeking. pathetic

Member #
    Friends
    1805-3931-7385-1789
    more like too many people online. the servers are overloaded which is why with anyone matches fail so oftern.
    pokemanz fc 0344 5754 3574

Member #
    Friends
    0472-2704-5666-6882
    They stil haven't fixed the problem yet, eh?

Member #
    Friends
    I've never once been able to play against strangers.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Brawl with anyone is a f---ing joke, I have had the game since release and have played one match, NINTENDO online sucks ass........ I can't believe we pay good money for a game and the online doesn't even work NINTENDO you suck, it's time to jump into the future, hell take a look at MOH:h2 EA doesn't seem to have any trouble with online on the the wii so wtf is your problem nintendo. I even went and filled out there stupid form in there support area, big whoop. I am sick and tired of nintendos poor ass attempt at modern gaming, go back to what you do best, simple single person platformers and leave the real gaming to companies that can actually perform. I wish I could talk to Reggie I would really give him a piece of my mind. I am so pissed about this, I try every day for 3 or 4 hours and still can't get a f---ing online match what a f---ing waste. NINTENDO YOU SUCK, and I don't want to hear any bullshit about how it's my network. I run everything else perfectly fine, including TF2, WoW, MOH:H2 and several others.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    8272-7213-4018-2260
    I know, the online sucks but it's still a kick ass game. you make it sound like it's the worst game you'Ve ever played becuase of the PLAY WITH ANYONE feature. just get some fc's and start the brawling

My Brawl FC: 1934-0362-3348

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Ok there are three major problems with Brawl. First is the friends list. You need 800-1200 people on your list to garauntee you have 4 people to play against at all times. 64 people is too small of a list, and you'll find yourself playing the same 3-4 friends almost every time.

Next is WiFi. Without a chat room you not only have no idea who is on, you also have no idea who you are playing. This can lead to massive lag as your Wii is trying to connect to random people on the planet.

The third problem is file sharing with routers. If a person is running any kind of file sharing program while playing Brawl online, they will LAG! Nintendo didn't compensate for this at all. This is what plagued Star Craft and many other online games.
    SSBB 5198-2104-9327 PM me, and we'll add each other. Normal hours 1pm-1am EST.

Member #
    Friends
    8272-7213-4018-2260
    I guess the reason I'm fine with it is because i don't care about online play.

My Brawl FC: 1934-0362-3348

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewguy
    I know, the online sucks but it's still a kick ass game. you make it sound like it's the worst game you'Ve ever played becuase of the PLAY WITH ANYONE feature. just get some fc's and start the brawling
    You are right I did make it sound that way, Brawl is a great single player game and I do enjoy it. I also have several friend codes entered that have been waiting to be validated for over two weeks, so whats up with that? I am just extremely disappointed in the online portion, thats all
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Ads