Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Brawl is off the wall Global War's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3303-4951-8144-5736

What are your favorite and least favorite items?

(Not Including smash ball)

My favorite has to be the three pieces thing where you get the cross hairs. and the sticky bomb. Least favorite has to be the bomb thing where it expands and continously hit u
    Currently owned wii/vc games: Madden '08, Metroid 3, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Mohh2 SMG, Sports, Cooking Mama Cook Off, GH3, SSBB, Pokemon Snap, Star Fox 64
    Wish List: Zelda OOT, Endless Ocean, a headset, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart, Hooked, Wireless Nunchucks, Tiger Woods, Super Paper Mario, Mercury Meltdown + more
    SSBB: 5327-0564-7797 PM 4 add
    I use Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    7584-1766-4453-7887
    The Franklin Badge, I love when Snake or Lucario charge up their projectiles and then they hit you, bounce off, hit them and then they go flying.

Member #
    Friends
    I like Pitfall becuase it almost garantees a kill at 20% or higher with a charaged smash attack

Quotes I Like:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    In England it's more sociably acceptable to be gay is what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athronox View Post
    PrinceLink IS superior................

Member #
    Friends
    3303-4951-8144-5736
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceLink
    I like Pitfall becuase it almost garantees a kill at 20% or higher with a charaged smash attack
    lol i wouldnt know cuz i used a wii remote and nunchuck until today, and you cant really control smashes with those, i was happy i finally got some vc games and a classic controller
    Currently owned wii/vc games: Madden '08, Metroid 3, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Mohh2 SMG, Sports, Cooking Mama Cook Off, GH3, SSBB, Pokemon Snap, Star Fox 64
    Wish List: Zelda OOT, Endless Ocean, a headset, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart, Hooked, Wireless Nunchucks, Tiger Woods, Super Paper Mario, Mercury Meltdown + more
    I use Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceLink
    love the pitfall. ganon is almost guaranteed a kill when hitting someone at close range with it. other favorites would include the pokeball still (bleh they only let u have 3 active at a time wtf is that shit) and the timer.

least wanted would have to be bombs, that stupid soccer ball and the smoke ball. the smoke ball doesnt do jack. i guess i should mention ATs because some just plain suck while others are the difference in a game.

i know...ATs and pokeballs are roughly the same thing but i know (used to love) pokemon while half+ the ATs im still clueless on.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    3303-4951-8144-5736
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia
    love the pitfall. ganon is almost guaranteed a kill when hitting someone at close range with it. other favorites would include the pokeball still (bleh they only let u have 3 active at a time wtf is that shit) and the timer.

least wanted would have to be bombs, that stupid soccer ball and the smoke ball. the smoke ball doesnt do jack. i guess i should mention ATs because some just plain suck while others are the difference in a game.

i know...ATs and pokeballs are roughly the same thing but i know (used to love) pokemon while half+ the ATs im still clueless on.
    wtf are the freaking soccer balls for??? they annoy the freaking heck outta me
    I use Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    mario strikers thing. you hit them and when they fly across the screen red they do damage. i think i might of killed like 2 people with em - at least 1. lol theyre also pretty useless.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    3303-4951-8144-5736
    lol i try to pick them up and then i kick them and the go like 2 feet.. haha i love the pufferfish though
    I use Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    The soccer balls are beastly if used correctly, especially on close stages like Pictochat.

Most Favorite: so hard to chose, either Laser Sword, Smart Bomb, or Pokeball
    Least Favorite: Banana
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    pokeball
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

Ads