+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I dared to google google. BirdMasterLv100's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8637-2588-3697-8235
    Quote Originally Posted by ski_big
    3 backgrounds... 3 different sizes.. not that much leniancy onwhat you can do..= rushed feature. it could have been sick, with playing them on the interent, but unless you have friends that come play at your house, whats the point of making one?
    Didn't know you couldn't play in your levels online never even tought about it but that sucks.

Leader of [The Enders] Let me know if you want to join & i'll probably let you
    Thanks to h2ojames93 for this amazing sig

Member #
    Friends
    You make your own stage, heres the proccess.

Choose a size (out of 3) of how big thee level will be.
    Choose a background (airbourne, medieval, futuristic)
    Choose music (so many options)

Start building! Their are 3 categories of items: Flooring, Structure, Specials.

Floors have slants, blocks, stairs, and... floors
    Structures have a bunch of cool looking decorations to paste
    Features have Treadmills, Spikes, Pinwheels, Moving platforms, Ice blocks, Fallign blocks, and ladders.

Their are also part sets you can unlock (3 of them) that add 1 structure and 1 feature to your list.

You have a budget like on Halo 3's forge though, but it goes by space you taken up rather then money.

And their you have it!

Member #
    Friends
    I think its a nice feature, but there could have been so many more parts. This is probably the one part of the game that could use an expansion or some DLC.
    PM me for a Brawl match: FC: 1246 8640 6506; Tag: nBlue.

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    There are a few fun stages out there... like mine.

4 falling blocks and that's it. Whoever stays up in the air longest wins
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

I'm a person... I think. IdiotStorm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0757-0246-4094-7980
    when i get Brawl, I might mess around with this, and make some kind of death-trap stage
    I AM A PROUD WIIMERICAN!!!!!

MoHH2 Persona: an elephant

WII GAMES: MoHH2, LoZ: TP, Excite Truck, Wii Sports, Rapala Turnament Fishing, Thrillville Off the Rails, Transformers, Call of Duty 3.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ski_big
    3 backgrounds... 3 different sizes.. not that much leniancy onwhat you can do..= rushed feature. it could have been sick, with playing them on the interent, but unless you have friends that come play at your house, whats the point of making one?
    I really doubt that they would do that even if they did have the time. In order to do that, all the wiis participating would need the stage saved onto it. Too much a hassle...

Unlike everyone else, I find that the stage builder is cool. I will admit it is limited, but it opens up some unique possibilites. For example, I made one stage completely out of those bouncy springs. The entire time you are fighting you are bouncing in the air. Its fun and it makes for something different.
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Altogether, it's very simple, but with a creative mind, you can make some pretty neat stages.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotStorm
    when i get Brawl, I might mess around with this, and make some kind of death-trap stage
    I made one called Meat Grinder A large falling block on top takes you down to a treadmill that pushes you into a spike trap thats hard to escape. Many CPU's get to 999% damage until I use the Smash attack on them that snds them flying out. Players get out easily though.
    Owned Games: Brawl, MX vs. ATV, MoHH2, Wii Sports, MP3: Corruption, NFS Prostreet.

VC/Channels: Kirby's Adventure, Mario Bros. 3, Mario Bros. 2, Internet Channel.

Gear: Zapper, Charge Station, Carrier bag, 20" EDTV/ Wireless Sensor bar to come.

Ads