LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8439-4149-2660-5864

Trying to clarify something for Wi-Fi

So, if you add each other, but find that the friend's name is still "Awaiting Registraton", is it because both friends haven't been online at the same time yet?

If so, just as a message to everyone (including those who added me), re-add anyone who you deleted because they were still "Awaiting Registration".
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    "Awaiting registration" means that you have added that person, but they haven't added you yet.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Spoiler Alert!

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

^^ Thanks idjut

Member #
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Please explain the 10 other people in my list who PM'ed me that they added me, who are "Awaiting Registration".

Only my friend is either Offline or Online. I figured the topic post because I called him to go online at the same time... and viola (with accent over a... I'm surprised nobody know how to spell it)! His name appeared with "Online".
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    Hmm ok. I think you're right. I think you both have to be on at the same time.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Spoiler Alert!

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.

^^ Thanks idjut

Member #
    Friends
    You might have to be online at the same time. It make sense. When you add a code, it might ask the other wii if it has added your code. If the other wii isn't on, it can't ask. I'm just gonna leave brawl on for a few hours. Maybe the 20 awaiting people will finallly be added
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Member #
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    That might actually be a good idea...

but some people won't even be on today, so what if I have to leave it on for like, a week @_@.

Member #
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    I'm only double posting to bump and ask this:

Does the name you type in have to be the same as what they're name is?

Because I make up some names for people who tell me only their code.

Member #
    Friends
    The name doesn't matter. It's only there to remind you who it is that you're adding. After the other person adds you, it gives you their name anyways.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Spoiler Alert!

^^ Thanks idjut

Member #
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Funny, I just did another experiment with my friend. I'd call it official.

Both you and your friend need to be online for "Awaiting Registration" to go away.

Member #
    Friends
    I guess now we know.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Spoiler Alert!

^^ Thanks idjut

Ads