LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 104
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Why MetaKnight (MK) is the most Broken Character in SSBB

  1. #61
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    1322
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in New Jersey
    Posts
    737
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    first off, i'll occasionally take Meta for fun but i won't lie, my Meta sucks.
    i'm actually a Kirby and Olimar user. and although both have an unfavorable match-up against Meta, i only have trouble with top Meta's.

    if you want to claim i'm biased in my opinion then fine, but its only because i don't see Meta as a threat nor do i see him worthy of a ban.
    in fact i could similarly claim you are biased likely cause you probably have massive trouble with Meta. and most people that want Meta banned are ones that are almost always losing to him, just like most against banning him use him as thier main.

    so as i said, we could both read this argument and while i would claim it proves Meta is not broken, you would claim it proves he is. and we both would have many that would agree with one and disagree with the other. so this thread has really done nothing but prove Meta is the best, broken or not.
    Wrong, this thread did not go to waste and did indeed prove that Meta Knight is truly broken. Look at all the views, that for me is enough. Only a select few had the balls to actually comment. You could bring up what you said about "not proving anything" about ANY debatable situation. Just because most of the people remained with the same opinion (which isn't even necessarily true, but even if only a few changed, this post wasn't a waste) doesn't mean that the thread proved nothing. I was simply stating reliable facts and reliable information that most people should be able to cope with and relate to. I made lots of statements where people could interpret in their own ways, and the most stubborn people (such as yourself) cannot believe that Meta Knight is indeed broken and absolutely overpowered. Highest rate of winning by far in tournaments doesn't just prove he's the best, and is not a mere coincidence. The fact that Smash Back Room (the one's that "matter" in the decision-making process) even had a VOTE as to whether or not ban Meta Knight for good from competitive gameplay/tournaments is proof enough. Banning a character based solely on the fact that they are "the best" has no place in logical thinking. There's usually a "best" character, but to the extent in which that character has been overworked is what I was focusing on here, in our case, Meta Knight in SSBB.
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 11-11-2009 at 04:49 PM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

    SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

  2. #62
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    you know what? i give up.

    i have said my views and argued them, just as you and others have. and while i claim this thread proves Meta is not broken, i'm apparently wrong when there's no right or wrong to be had.

    also you continually bring up the fact that "the SBR had to vote about whether Meta should be banned" as if that is proof he is broken. in the end though, the top Smash players in the world decided he's not. isn't that good enough for you? many don't argue it because if the very best in the world said he's not broken then they just accept it. and there are many anti-Meta strategies out there as well that defeat Meta quite easily.


    and yes this thread is pointless because whether or not you manage to convince every Wiichat reader that Meta is broken(which he's not), you won't change the fact that he's not banned.

  3. #63
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Wow... From what I've read throughout this thread.. Not only have I seen a bunch of girls fight over a video game character in a hardcore way, but... I just saw nothing. None of you made ANY points whatsoever about MK being broken, you basically just stated your pointless opinions about it. There's nothing you can do to say he is. The 'official' discussion for you guys would've been the time before the makes of SSBB. While Nintendo was showing the alpha stage of SSBB, we've gotten, (most.. anyways) to see the characters first moves, stages, etc. etc. Nintendo made it official once the game was made. So.. No matter what you say, it doesn't matter what you guys say about MK, or anyother character for that matter, being broken. I've already been a part of Nintendo's major discussing fields, and everything was made through there. MK's first-initial moves was a type of grab, (similar to ganondorf's), for where his tornado would be. He'd grab, throw up, and came down with explosive effects. (Which replaced his normal up-grab.) With many complaints for some reason, and thanks to some guy's suggestion, Ninty changed it to tornado, and his up-grab back to normal. **That's just an example of what I'm trying to say.** So, do this thread a favor, and close it. There's no need for it, since this is basically a opionized-based thread.

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #64
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    1322
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in New Jersey
    Posts
    737
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    Wow... From what I've read throughout this thread.. Not only have I seen a bunch of girls fight over a video game character in a hardcore way, but... I just saw nothing. None of you made ANY points whatsoever about MK being broken, you basically just stated your pointless opinions about it. There's nothing you can do to say he is. The 'official' discussion for you guys would've been the time before the makes of SSBB. While Nintendo was showing the alpha stage of SSBB, we've gotten, (most.. anyways) to see the characters first moves, stages, etc. etc. Nintendo made it official once the game was made. So.. No matter what you say, it doesn't matter what you guys say about MK, or anyother character for that matter, being broken. I've already been a part of Nintendo's major discussing fields, and everything was made through there. MK's first-initial moves was a type of grab, (similar to ganondorf's), for where his tornado would be. He'd grab, throw up, and came down with explosive effects. (Which replaced his normal up-grab.) With many complaints for some reason, and thanks to some guy's suggestion, Ninty changed it to tornado, and his up-grab back to normal. **That's just an example of what I'm trying to say.** So, do this thread a favor, and close it. There's no need for it, since this is basically a opionized-based thread.
    Hahahahaha I haven't been angered for a split second about this debate since my creation of this thread. I have a goal in mind and that involves having to COMMUNICATE with people and explain my side and listen to theirs. The attempt to go through with a controversial topic in a calm and proper way is a challenging one, but Isn't the point of a forum to discuss, ask, and inform? So what does it matter to you how long this post has been going on for, I have the right to continue the discussion and await the voicing of opinions of others. Not to mention, what I stated are more facts than anything else, things that people should be aware of.

    A character, for instance, who only takes damages from grabs, IS broken, overpowered, and should NEVER be used, THAT is a fact, it is NOT an opinion. I HAVE indeed proven to all those skeptical through realistic means that Meta Knight is INDEED broken. If you read through my posts carefully and not pick and choose certain parts, you would see that I touched on every topic and refuted all claims otherwise (which is what is done in a debate, yes, ALL are attempted to be refuted).
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

    SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

  5. #65
    WiiChat Member FinalFantasyVII's Avatar
    Member #
    1358
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    Wow... From what I've read throughout this thread.. Not only have I seen a bunch of girls fight over a video game character in a hardcore way, but... I just saw nothing. None of you made ANY points whatsoever about MK being broken, you basically just stated your pointless opinions about it. There's nothing you can do to say he is. The 'official' discussion for you guys would've been the time before the makes of SSBB. While Nintendo was showing the alpha stage of SSBB, we've gotten, (most.. anyways) to see the characters first moves, stages, etc. etc. Nintendo made it official once the game was made. So.. No matter what you say, it doesn't matter what you guys say about MK, or anyother character for that matter, being broken. I've already been a part of Nintendo's major discussing fields, and everything was made through there. MK's first-initial moves was a type of grab, (similar to ganondorf's), for where his tornado would be. He'd grab, throw up, and came down with explosive effects. (Which replaced his normal up-grab.) With many complaints for some reason, and thanks to some guy's suggestion, Ninty changed it to tornado, and his up-grab back to normal. **That's just an example of what I'm trying to say.** So, do this thread a favor, and close it. There's no need for it, since this is basically a opionized-based thread.
    Yeah dude anyone can just spit out what you did in a matter of seconds. "Oh, this thread proves nothing; IN FACT, it even helps to prove, if not PROVE, that Meta Knight is actually the WORST character in the game. Lets go and close this thread".

    BORING and UNREASONABLE. This information Turk brings up on this thread is opinion-based, but falls under being experience-based. I mean seriously, how do we make decisions in any case? We go to the people who have the most EXPERIENCE and allow them to make the right choice when they are reasonably deemed the right one to do so. If enough people don't like something, it is usually dealt with and revoked. In fact, you could say that ANYTHING is opinion-based. Your whole statement is an opinion! "This thread should be closed". Well, we shouldn't listen to YOUR opinion because it isn't valid, and is probably biased. Not to mention it is completely opinion-based, so it holds no weight. OH the irony.
    Last edited by FinalFantasyVII; 11-14-2009 at 11:25 PM.

  6. #66
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    1322
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in New Jersey
    Posts
    737
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyVII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    Wow... From what I've read throughout this thread.. Not only have I seen a bunch of girls fight over a video game character in a hardcore way, but... I just saw nothing. None of you made ANY points whatsoever about MK being broken, you basically just stated your pointless opinions about it. There's nothing you can do to say he is. The 'official' discussion for you guys would've been the time before the makes of SSBB. While Nintendo was showing the alpha stage of SSBB, we've gotten, (most.. anyways) to see the characters first moves, stages, etc. etc. Nintendo made it official once the game was made. So.. No matter what you say, it doesn't matter what you guys say about MK, or anyother character for that matter, being broken. I've already been a part of Nintendo's major discussing fields, and everything was made through there. MK's first-initial moves was a type of grab, (similar to ganondorf's), for where his tornado would be. He'd grab, throw up, and came down with explosive effects. (Which replaced his normal up-grab.) With many complaints for some reason, and thanks to some guy's suggestion, Ninty changed it to tornado, and his up-grab back to normal. **That's just an example of what I'm trying to say.** So, do this thread a favor, and close it. There's no need for it, since this is basically a opionized-based thread.
    Yeah dude anyone can just spit out what you did in a matter of seconds. "Oh, this thread proves nothing; IN FACT, it even helps to prove, if not PROVE, that Meta Knight is actually the WORST character in the game. Lets go and close this thread".

    BORING and UNREASONABLE. This information Turk brings up on this thread is opinion-based, but falls under being experience-based. I mean seriously, how do we make decisions in any case? We go to the people who have the most EXPERIENCE and allow them to make the right choice when they are reasonably deemed the right one to do so. If enough people don't like something, it is usually dealt with and revoked. In fact, you could say that ANYTHING is opinion-based. Your whole statement is an opinion! "This thread should be closed". Well, we shouldn't listen to YOUR opinion because it isn't valid, and is probably biased. Not to mention it is completely opinion-based, so it holds no weight. OH the irony.
    hahaha very well put, VII. Thanks for the comment and defending my position.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

    SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

  7. #67
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyVII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    Wow... From what I've read throughout this thread.. Not only have I seen a bunch of girls fight over a video game character in a hardcore way, but... I just saw nothing. None of you made ANY points whatsoever about MK being broken, you basically just stated your pointless opinions about it. There's nothing you can do to say he is. The 'official' discussion for you guys would've been the time before the makes of SSBB. While Nintendo was showing the alpha stage of SSBB, we've gotten, (most.. anyways) to see the characters first moves, stages, etc. etc. Nintendo made it official once the game was made. So.. No matter what you say, it doesn't matter what you guys say about MK, or anyother character for that matter, being broken. I've already been a part of Nintendo's major discussing fields, and everything was made through there. MK's first-initial moves was a type of grab, (similar to ganondorf's), for where his tornado would be. He'd grab, throw up, and came down with explosive effects. (Which replaced his normal up-grab.) With many complaints for some reason, and thanks to some guy's suggestion, Ninty changed it to tornado, and his up-grab back to normal. **That's just an example of what I'm trying to say.** So, do this thread a favor, and close it. There's no need for it, since this is basically a opionized-based thread.
    Yeah dude anyone can just spit out what you did in a matter of seconds. "Oh, this thread proves nothing; IN FACT, it even helps to prove, if not PROVE, that Meta Knight is actually the WORST character in the game. Lets go and close this thread".

    BORING and UNREASONABLE. This information Turk brings up on this thread is opinion-based, but falls under being experience-based. I mean seriously, how do we make decisions in any case? We go to the people who have the most EXPERIENCE and allow them to make the right choice when they are reasonably deemed the right one to do so. If enough people don't like something, it is usually dealt with and revoked. In fact, you could say that ANYTHING is opinion-based. Your whole statement is an opinion! "This thread should be closed". Well, we shouldn't listen to YOUR opinion because it isn't valid, and is probably biased. Not to mention it is completely opinion-based, so it holds no weight. OH the irony.
    Do me a favor next time, and read my post a little bit better next time. What I say is something nobody here could blurt out, unless that have physical proof, of course. I've been part in the SSBB discussion through Nintendo planning each character's moves. Yet... You say my motion was opinion based? O_o Know what, just 're-read' my post, if you are even smart enough to do that, then tell me what you think. I merely brought a fact out to all you ladies complaining about MK, and if you don't want to listen to it, which I know you all won't, then keep on debating over this pointless subject. BTW: Nice epic-fail trying to pull out the 'OH THE IRONY' phrase. Try again next time.

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #68
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    1322
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in New Jersey
    Posts
    737
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyVII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    Wow... From what I've read throughout this thread.. Not only have I seen a bunch of girls fight over a video game character in a hardcore way, but... I just saw nothing. None of you made ANY points whatsoever about MK being broken, you basically just stated your pointless opinions about it. There's nothing you can do to say he is. The 'official' discussion for you guys would've been the time before the makes of SSBB. While Nintendo was showing the alpha stage of SSBB, we've gotten, (most.. anyways) to see the characters first moves, stages, etc. etc. Nintendo made it official once the game was made. So.. No matter what you say, it doesn't matter what you guys say about MK, or anyother character for that matter, being broken. I've already been a part of Nintendo's major discussing fields, and everything was made through there. MK's first-initial moves was a type of grab, (similar to ganondorf's), for where his tornado would be. He'd grab, throw up, and came down with explosive effects. (Which replaced his normal up-grab.) With many complaints for some reason, and thanks to some guy's suggestion, Ninty changed it to tornado, and his up-grab back to normal. **That's just an example of what I'm trying to say.** So, do this thread a favor, and close it. There's no need for it, since this is basically a opionized-based thread.
    Yeah dude anyone can just spit out what you did in a matter of seconds. "Oh, this thread proves nothing; IN FACT, it even helps to prove, if not PROVE, that Meta Knight is actually the WORST character in the game. Lets go and close this thread".

    BORING and UNREASONABLE. This information Turk brings up on this thread is opinion-based, but falls under being experience-based. I mean seriously, how do we make decisions in any case? We go to the people who have the most EXPERIENCE and allow them to make the right choice when they are reasonably deemed the right one to do so. If enough people don't like something, it is usually dealt with and revoked. In fact, you could say that ANYTHING is opinion-based. Your whole statement is an opinion! "This thread should be closed". Well, we shouldn't listen to YOUR opinion because it isn't valid, and is probably biased. Not to mention it is completely opinion-based, so it holds no weight. OH the irony.
    Do me a favor next time, and read my post a little bit better next time. What I say is something nobody here could blurt out, unless that have physical proof, of course. I've been part in the SSBB discussion through Nintendo planning each character's moves. Yet... You say my motion was opinion based? O_o Know what, just 're-read' my post, if you are even smart enough to do that, then tell me what you think. I merely brought a fact out to all you ladies complaining about MK, and if you don't want to listen to it, which I know you all won't, then keep on debating over this pointless subject. BTW: Nice epic-fail trying to pull out the 'OH THE IRONY' phrase. Try again next time.
    lol you're doing it again...just spewing out things ANYONE can do or say. "Oh your thread is useless". Ok, your post is useless. You OBVIOUSLY have something against Meta Knight being considered broken. There is something in your mind that doesn't allow you to believe certain things, obviously. You're being stubborn to think that Meta Knight is a perfectly balanced character and that he doesn't have an unrealistic gameplay. Go to a tournament and you'll find that the majority of the players pick Meta Knight--if not the majority, then the largest minority. Why? Because people want to win! Who best to do it with? META KNIGHT!
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

    SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

  9. #69
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyVII View Post

    Yeah dude anyone can just spit out what you did in a matter of seconds. "Oh, this thread proves nothing; IN FACT, it even helps to prove, if not PROVE, that Meta Knight is actually the WORST character in the game. Lets go and close this thread".

    BORING and UNREASONABLE. This information Turk brings up on this thread is opinion-based, but falls under being experience-based. I mean seriously, how do we make decisions in any case? We go to the people who have the most EXPERIENCE and allow them to make the right choice when they are reasonably deemed the right one to do so. If enough people don't like something, it is usually dealt with and revoked. In fact, you could say that ANYTHING is opinion-based. Your whole statement is an opinion! "This thread should be closed". Well, we shouldn't listen to YOUR opinion because it isn't valid, and is probably biased. Not to mention it is completely opinion-based, so it holds no weight. OH the irony.
    Do me a favor next time, and read my post a little bit better next time. What I say is something nobody here could blurt out, unless that have physical proof, of course. I've been part in the SSBB discussion through Nintendo planning each character's moves. Yet... You say my motion was opinion based? O_o Know what, just 're-read' my post, if you are even smart enough to do that, then tell me what you think. I merely brought a fact out to all you ladies complaining about MK, and if you don't want to listen to it, which I know you all won't, then keep on debating over this pointless subject. BTW: Nice epic-fail trying to pull out the 'OH THE IRONY' phrase. Try again next time.
    lol you're doing it again...just spewing out things ANYONE can do or say. "Oh your thread is useless". Ok, your post is useless. You OBVIOUSLY have something against Meta Knight being considered broken. There is something in your mind that doesn't allow you to believe certain things, obviously. You're being stubborn to think that Meta Knight is a perfectly balanced character and that he doesn't have an unrealistic gameplay. Go to a tournament and you'll find that the majority of the players pick Meta Knight--if not the majority, then the largest minority. Why? Because people want to win! Who best to do it with? META KNIGHT!
    All characters have their own ways. In fact, in tourneys, I 99% of the time pick Wario. Why? Because I've gotten used to all his moves. It's all about skill and timing. I've beaten many people who used MK with Wario. Odd, isn't it? There are ways to beat him. You just have to time your moves. Now, some characters I use, like Sonic, keep getting beaten by MK, simply because I'm not that good with them. But when I'm Wario, I have a 'better' chance at beating MK's. (Not saying that I beat them all the time) Look at Ganondorf. He's slow on many things. Yet, people can become pro with him and be a bad--- brawler with him.

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #70
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    1322
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in New Jersey
    Posts
    737
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post

    Do me a favor next time, and read my post a little bit better next time. What I say is something nobody here could blurt out, unless that have physical proof, of course. I've been part in the SSBB discussion through Nintendo planning each character's moves. Yet... You say my motion was opinion based? O_o Know what, just 're-read' my post, if you are even smart enough to do that, then tell me what you think. I merely brought a fact out to all you ladies complaining about MK, and if you don't want to listen to it, which I know you all won't, then keep on debating over this pointless subject. BTW: Nice epic-fail trying to pull out the 'OH THE IRONY' phrase. Try again next time.
    lol you're doing it again...just spewing out things ANYONE can do or say. "Oh your thread is useless". Ok, your post is useless. You OBVIOUSLY have something against Meta Knight being considered broken. There is something in your mind that doesn't allow you to believe certain things, obviously. You're being stubborn to think that Meta Knight is a perfectly balanced character and that he doesn't have an unrealistic gameplay. Go to a tournament and you'll find that the majority of the players pick Meta Knight--if not the majority, then the largest minority. Why? Because people want to win! Who best to do it with? META KNIGHT!
    All characters have their own ways. In fact, in tourneys, I 99% of the time pick Wario. Why? Because I've gotten used to all his moves. It's all about skill and timing. I've beaten many people who used MK with Wario. Odd, isn't it? There are ways to beat him. You just have to time your moves. Now, some characters I use, like Sonic, keep getting beaten by MK, simply because I'm not that good with them. But when I'm Wario, I have a 'better' chance at beating MK's. (Not saying that I beat them all the time) Look at Ganondorf. He's slow on many things. Yet, people can become pro with him and be a bad--- brawler with him.
    Thanks for that comment, it made me realize that you just jumped into the conversation without doing ANY research at first (at least your tone was calmer this time around). I never said that Meta Knight is unbeatable, never will, never will think so. And I know that there are ways to beat him--HE'S BEATABLE. You think I haven't heard of "timing your moves"? A pro samus has the potential to 2 or 3-stock another pro samus or luigi for instance, but that very same samus can be 2 or 3 stocked by a meta-knight. It also depends on style--someone can be a pro meta-knight, but the personal weakness of the PLAYER is that he or she becomes HIGHLY predictable by jumping in the air every single time they trip, fall on the ground, or use their shield, etc. However, ANY character this same person picks will have the same problem of being repetitive and thus making himself vulnerable. Meta Knight has overall WAY too much to work with--on ground, in the air, on the edge, and off-stage.

    Do ME a favor next time and read what's been said already and if it has been refuted, then refute what I have refuted (which is only natural in a debate situation). If you had done just this, your comment wouldn't have existed as it was.

    Edit: To Boz: Oh I just got your message on my profile link, if I had read it sooner I wouldn't have been so hostile myself in this post Thanks
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 11-21-2009 at 11:28 AM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

    SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

how is meta knight broken
,
meta knight best character brawl
,

meta knight broken

,

meta knight is broken

,
meta knight is op
,
meta knight op
,
ssbb meta knight op
,
super smash bros meta knight op
,
why is meta knight broken
,

why is meta knight op

,
why meta knight is broken
,
why meta knight is op
Click on a term to search for related topics.