Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3549-0591-6488-6338

new brawl league?

since GodWind isn't here there is no telling whether the WBL will be back.
    i really like his system of the WBL and if he doesn't come back and recreate it i would like to start a new WBL, i don't think i can do it on my own and would like several people to help out.
    i suggested a council for the WBL but GodWind said no, now is the chance to start one.
    i look forward to your thoughts and opinions.
    thanks.

2. Ads

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ..Uh, no offense JonRyan, but odds are Godwind is certainly returning. Stealing away his idea isn't very.. well, good-member-like. He also has all of our data, scores, etc., so.. I'd wait a rather long while to see if he ever gets back. If he doesn't for a few months, I'd go ahead with this, but until then I'd forget about it completely.

..If I didn't apply myself to these rules, I'd create an incredible amount of threads that are copies of old ones which were lost. But I'm not the type to steal someone else's hard earned glory and such(no, I'm not insulting you).

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3549-0591-6488-6338
    i didn't take it that way.
    i wasn't trying to steal it though thats why i mention that idk if he is coming back and other things like that, but its just cause i know a lot of people that are making a permanent stay at ********** and others that just don't wanna come back, also this was a "just in case thread" but your probably right :/
    also i'm just a little afraid that if he doesn't come back, that all my training would have gone to waste, not to mention the ruining of a potential friend. (i ruined whatever potential friendship i had with bokeman.)

Member #
    Friends
    I am still here. For starters, I still have the rules, however, they are dated. They are based on the 12/08/08 edition. Some of the rules wouldn't work at the at the current era of time. I would have to change the rules about. I would also like to make the league bigger and incorporate the "Dual Rank System" that would incorporate the scoring system and a Tier System. The Tier system will rank people in groups based on skill and the scoring system will rank people within the Tiers. I also plan on incorporating a Bounty method so people who within lower tiers beat someone in a higher tier, the scoring system justifies itself.

Member #
    Friends
    3549-0591-6488-6338
    sounds awesome godwind i hope there isn't any hard feelings about this thread :/
    also do you think it's be possible to have like different types of matches?
    obviously there is one on ones but what about 2v2's or perhaps other ideas for matches like only certain weapons and stages or a 2v2 but a team has to consist of one high ranked member and one low. the higher rank member would chose the lower one cause we don't want newbies like me raping the better people about choosing them.

i don't i think it would be fun but its your league and i don't wanna sound like i'm telling you what to do so yeah thanks for at least reading.

I dared to google google. BirdMasterLv100's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8637-2588-3697-8235
    Quote Originally Posted by JonRyan View Post
    sounds awesome godwind i hope there isn't any hard feelings about this thread :/
    also do you think it's be possible to have like different types of matches?
    obviously there is one on ones but what about 2v2's or perhaps other ideas for matches like only certain weapons and stages or a 2v2 but a team has to consist of one high ranked member and one low. the higher rank member would chose the lower one cause we don't want newbies like me raping the better people about choosing them.

i don't i think it would be fun but its your league and i don't wanna sound like i'm telling you what to do so yeah thanks for at least reading.

I definitely like that 2vs2 idea.

Leader of [The Enders] Let me know if you want to join & i'll probably let you
    Thanks to h2ojames93 for this amazing sig

Member #
    Friends
    3549-0591-6488-6338
    which one birdman the one about the better guy and newbie or just plain oh 2v2 ??

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ..Jon, we already have a 2v2 system for the WBL. :P You should brush up on the rules once Godwind gets them up(if he hasn't already). Deliberatly having newbies on your team defeats the purpose of winning to get points, no offense. If you work better with them than others I wouldn't disagree, but the pro-newbie match up thing for a 2v2 sounds.. random.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3549-0591-6488-6338
    ha ha well it is.
    its mostly for comedy.
    i'm sure i have done tons of things that made you go like

:o wth did he do ??? or lmao how can you miss that

stuff l like that. i think that it would be even more fun if the 2v2 pro noob thing had a weapons set that only consisted fun items like bankers.

Member #
    Friends
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Wasn't that the object of the teams here? 2v2?
    By the way I'm in, as soon as I figure out my FC if we ever start this back up
    And for the record...I WAS here for more than 2 months
    Wow...the spoilers suck now...
    Hey! You can delete now!!!!!

The Silence Bridge Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads