Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    DG: 8.5/10

You're a good Brawler, DG, but if you're not beating a rusty old man like me most of the time, you're not getting any higher than that. :P

On a more serious analysis; you've got a good range of character usage, definatly. But even with that diversity, I still find you somewhat predictable; then again, so am I half the time. XD

But to make up for it, when you first use a strategy and mix things up, you're pretty formidable. Keep training, and focus on your strengths, as well as getting your key fighters up to snuff, and you'll surpass me in no time.

Josh: 8/10

You're a great brawler, but you're very inconsistent... First match I brought out my sub-main (Wolf), I battered you around mercilessly the first stock. Then you performed much better for half the match, and started to fail. You've got a lot of skill and potential, but you've got the same issue I have; inconsistency.

That, and it's also hard to make an accurate rating with all those item matches.

Point being, GGs to the both of you!

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    DG: 8.5/10

You're a good Brawler, DG, but if you're not beating a rusty old man like me most of the time, you're not getting any higher than that. :P

On a more serious analysis; you've got a good range of character usage, definatly. But even with that diversity, I still find you somewhat predictable; then again, so am I half the time. XD

But to make up for it, when you first use a strategy and mix things up, you're pretty formidable. Keep training, and focus on your strengths, as well as getting your key fighters up to snuff, and you'll surpass me in no time.

Josh: 8/10

You're a great brawler, but you're very inconsistent... First match I brought out my sub-main (Wolf), I battered you around mercilessly the first stock. Then you performed much better for half the match, and started to fail. You've got a lot of skill and potential, but you've got the same issue I have; inconsistency.

That, and it's also hard to make an accurate rating with all those item matches.

Point being, GGs to the both of you!
    I was so damn rusty...didnt play the game for like 2-3 weeks. I cant believe i won when i used DDD. You were using Falco, a huge advantage against me. Your toon link was such a spam! I just stopped caring after that. If i still liked the game, i would train and get better. But training usually doesnt work for me. Alone?...its pretty hard doing it with computers since they are very predictable. I figured out how your moves go CK. But for some reason i can never capitalize on that...

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I have a terrible habit of running into fully charged smashes, so... yeah. XD

Ya, Toon's are supposed to projectile camp. ... I do admit I got spammy after awhile though, I was zoning in and out in some of those brawls, so I started getting sloppy time to time. Sorry. .-.

Another area you need to work on, then; punishing predictability and mistakes. I can never seem to punish mistakes either... But back in my competitive days, if you got predictable, I read you like a book. It's how, with a little luck, I 7 stocked a friend of mine once (no, he wasn't a n00b). ... With a character I wasn't even that good with, too.

Oh, and remember, character match-ups never decide a match. Whether a player makes a mistake or either of them is just too good, things happen. :P

Except Meta vs. Falcon. There was no way I could of won that. XD Your Meta's obviously better than my Falcon, and that 80-30 disadvantage just capitalizes on that. :P

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1798-1973-5886-5281
    Muny and his brother 8/10

Its to soon to rate them because I only brawled him 5 times max.
    but the fun in those brawls where off the chart. at least on my end. although He was with his brother there was no sign off teaming up against me. Aaaa theres nothing sweeter then to hit your beloved brother in the back when he doesn't expect it. HAHAHAaaa (flashback of me and my brother when SSBM was THE only game we played). LOL those where the best game times!
    Last edited by BlueWhistler; 01-05-2010 at 11:49 AM.
    Brawl
    2020-8091-8027
    @tila

Yes life is short. So don't waist you're time on the loading screen!

Member #
    Friends
    8241-8596-1787-3562
    Whistler reminds me of all the times iv'e pawned my little bro's in regular brawls. It started out fun, then we'd end up saying some really hurtful things about eachother...we took way too seriously rofl...

Atilla 10/10
    Pawns so hard, makes me not want to play. Then he says/does some really funny stuff rofl(remember when i won with sheik?)and makes it all better ,p

Oskar 9/10
    Oskar also pawns, but iv'e managed to win with some come from behind vics. I would like to see oskar and atilla go at it, while i refferee with jiggly, rofl...

KingX 6/10
    Your good, but after awhile, predictable. Yes i know your going to "stone" on me when you fly above with kirby keep trying though...
    My Handle is Muny.
    Brawl Code----3695-6170-3104
    CoDMWR Code-3258-2769-9516

Member #
    Friends
    0670-2834-8147-2514
    Muny is an awesome player!

Um...Yup
    Tre'

Yellow Kirby Shining Intellectually Understated

Click here to level up my card!

Be loyal to my Numbers!

Wii number: 0670 2834 8147 2514
    Brawl Number: 4425 6261 6087
    Mario Kart: Coming Soon
    NewMarioBros: Coming Soon

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Revival powers... Activate!

GC: 9.25/10

Akward rate, ya? I didn't feel you deserved a 9, but a 9.5 was going to high. Why? Your techs are just brilliant, and you know what move to use when; or atleast much more often than not. You've got good reaction time to boot.

But as with almost everyone I brawl, you're overly predictable; it's the only reason I managed any wins, minus a few lucky ones. It's unfortunate to see you've improved so much to the point you're finally better than me, but you're still predictable. =/ Predictability always makes me lower a person's rate a fair amount, lol.

But hey, if you're not winning the nationals, you can't be a perfect brawler. Just make sure not to be so damned predictable, and I won't be stealing as many wins as next time. =P Keep it up GC, I want you to keep getting better and keep playing; once I get out of my current predicament, I want to get back into competitive Brawling (or atleast, as competitive as wi-fi can go XD). Then we'll have some matches eye-to-eye. =D

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends

Hiya

Hiya! Hmmm, probably a mixed vote. Me vs. My little brother vs. Level 9 COM vs. Level 9 COM. My little bro: probably a 2/10, he absolutely sucks. Somehow he still enjoys it, though I don't see how he can, because he's not around on the platform long enough to enjoy it XD whereas the two COMs: about 8-and-a-half/10, they were really good XD and me: about a 9/10, I did really well, as I usually do, but I could have done better in a few areas. Final scores:

Normal Brawl: Handicap 0%
    First: Me (I haven't unlocked Toon Link yet, so I have to choose my next best character)- Lucario: +10 (11 kills, 1 death)
    Second: Level 9 COM- Falco: +4 (6 kills, 2 deaths)
    Third: Level 9 COM- Wario: +2 (5 kills, 3 deaths)
    Fourth: Riley(my younger bro)- Meta Knight: -18 (1 kill, 19 deaths)
    No my little bro didn't kill me, he killed Wario XD

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    I give BoZ a 8/10 just for the simple fact that you cant get me with your hacks on temple.XD.I hate your wario because every 30secs you do your damn side B then jump and ground pound on an FFA.Usually me and you team up on your bro but i start to notice you dint hit it and im doing all the work then i start fighting you.Slutecco i think is his name.I give a 1/10 because he couldnt beat me when i had 56% and one life and he had 45% and 2 lifes..
    Darn it! My plan has been reveled! xD Time to make a new one! I know, i don't even try doing wario's sideB, it just do it automatically. xD
    It's cool how that happens sometimes, isn't it? You just do something again and again without actually thinking it XD it's like me with Lucario's Illusion Slash ^_^

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well he was spamming alot and was using items so I say he was a begginner

Ads