ha ha don't get yer panties in a bunch, i can understand if it took longer than a day but it didn't.
i want acid :/
@bio/others to anyone who has the same problem that fraz has read bio's last post.
@bio(specifically) ha ha man i think i agree with almost everything you say. your awesome :]
Last edited by JonRyan; 03-08-2009 at 06:08 PM.
ha ha i was just playin. even if i did i woudn't post it, i would be too afraid of the flames.
99.5% of all teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were on a 20 story building about to jump. The other 0.5% would bring a chair and popcorn and shout "JUMP YOU BASTARDS!" Copy and Paste if your one of those 0.5%
ck-ha ha i was just playin. even if i did i woudn't post it, i would be too afraid of the flames.
..Copy post? >.>;
Seriously though.. you can overdose on that shit so ****ing easily, and then you're on an acid trip for a few days straight. It's like being in Luigi's FS non stop for three days. ... XD
ha ha actually in all honesty i have tried it and i liked it :] it doesn't interest me enough to go through the trouble of having to look for it because its hard to get around here.
*before you think i am a druggie, in my defense i am not. i am aware of most affects of most drugs. both my parents own rehabs and i often find myself reading interesting documents they bring home about the clients they have there and their DOC(drug of choice)
the affects are bad but hugely over exaggerated and not life threatening if you only do it about once a year, assuming you don't have a low immunity to it or other bad health problems.
anyways we are off topic :] ha ha although i don't really care much about straying off topic(so long there is something thread related in the post) i think you do. if not i dont mind talking about this.
If you have to absolutely, no changing your mind, HAVE to do a drug... make sure to not do:
Ecstasy (First time can lead to a heart attack... the problem is many suppliers will give you "bad" pills... so better to just stay away from them)
The only drugs that are "safe" in moderate doses are:
Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms / Shrooms (People who made Mario were probably on these))
Alcohol (Most dangerous out of this list. If you must do it make sure to make proper decisions)
I don't condone the use of any of these drugs, but if someone has to do one... I'd rather not see them die.
Kingslayer's advice: Don't smoke, drink, or inject.
Last edited by kingslayer; 03-08-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: I accidently put Kingslayer19
I'll agree with Acid not being all that life threatening, but overdosing is - ofcourse that's just a common fact, I was just stating how easy it is to overdose with Acid. Two friends of mine hugely overdosed on it, one of them had a heart attack and nearly lost her life, the other was tripping for nearly 3 days straight.
Who cares about being off topic, these are better than less than 5 word posts. :P
ha ha ok then today i declare a free post day
jk!!!(please do not take seriously for my sanity's sake.)
ha ha yeah i agree and i'm sorry for your friends ck. i am actually pretty responsible when it comes to drugs because i know if any of the one's i want to become legal ever do people will have to use them maturely and responsibly so i try to set the example :]
i love weed but i only smoke when my life is perfect and when i want my happiness to reach a limit that is impossible to reach soberly.
that also applies to the usage of shrooms, they do hardly any damage to your body so long you take only an 8th every two weeks :]
drinking hmm i use to drink a lot because my tolerance would get the best of me so i stopped so it would go down but now i hardly drink. people always have beer :/ yuck.