Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Olimar?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yeah those should work. go in person though cause the websites only tell important nationwide things. for a local tournament you'd have to find out in person.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    Don't you work at Game Stop? Are there still tournys for brawl?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yeah i do which is why i know this kind of stuff. i can't enter the tournies held by gamestop though so i check the other stores around my place. small Brawl tournies are still happening a lot. its the big ones that aren't happening as often. the ones that give millions, the ones you could find M2K at, those aren't happening as often

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    CK I expected you to know who's Ken. The guy above proved my point by showing us those videos of Ken vs CPU.
    I know damn well who's Ken; even people who don't know who M2K is should know about him. I had absolutely no idea he played Brawl, though.

... Oh, and those videos are from 2008. I'll be speechless if you brought me RECENT videos of Ken playing Brawl; my point was that Ken hasn't played Brawl competitively for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    my dad hates anything more complicated than the tv remote(which he still doesn't fully understand)
    Lol. You gotta admit that's funny, eh?

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    hilarious. he claims to hate electronics yet he loves TV. and with the big fancy TV and digital cable package we have he can barrly figure out the on button, let alone find what he wants to watch.

I dared to google google. BirdMasterLv100's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8637-2588-3697-8235
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    He hasn't responded but he just put his wi-fi problem on his profile. If he doesn't play me well owell but he has a whole bunch of videos and it's probably from challenges from random prople. If he accepts my challenge I will tell him to record it and put it on YouTube so you guys could see it. How do you think I got to play the Xyro the Samus beast. Look up his combo video. It's amazing. Do you use Ike Sho?

Well i use everyone
    But ike was my first main & one of my best characters,basically the ones on my sig are 3 of my best.

Leader of [The Enders] Let me know if you want to join & i'll probably let you
    Thanks to h2ojames93 for this amazing sig

Member #
    Friends
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    hilarious. he claims to hate electronics yet he loves TV. and with the big fancy TV and digital cable package we have he can barrly figure out the on button, let alone find what he wants to watch.
    It's really dumb that I have a whole bunch of channels but my parents only watch watch the same channel. Did any of you guys knew M2K? I just just joined this site this year so I don't know about the past.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    remember that vegas tourney i mentioned? he was in it. i just never faced him and never met him. i just noticed his name. if i had won my match i would've faced him. but the guy i faced had a killer snake. completely ripped up my toon

Member #
    Friends
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    How long ago was the vegas tourny? I checked EBGames and Game Stop's websites and they both say that there will be a Punch Out and the new Baseball game called something like 2k9 tournaments. What other stores sell video games? Aren't there tournaments in comic book stores? One time I walked in a comic book store and there were a whole bunch of people playing Pokemon and Yugioh so I think that they may also have videogame tournys.

I have a pretty mean Snake, when are you going to be able to brawl again Shadow?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    when i get a new Brawl. but i want inFAMOUS and Prototype more so it'll be awhile.

and yes comic stores sometimes hold local tournies. and check any place that sells games (except Walmart and those kinds of stores. they don't) you can usually find a tourny going on somewhere. you just have to find a tourny for a game you want to play. thats the hard part

Ads