LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 383 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3829
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    Me and King had officials and it went like this
    Me vs King
    Kirby vs Zelda-Me
    Snake vs Link-King
    Olimar vs Olimar-King
    He won 2-1 and he's gonna send the replays.

Then I asked for my rematch and it went like this
    Me vs King
    Samus vs Zelda-Me
    Snake vs Link-Me
    I won 2-0 and I already sent the replays.
    @King: GGS. I didn't know that you were that good with Olimar.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    @CK: Who do you sub? I have only seen you use Meta and CFalcon on a FFA that's all. I have been wanting to have friendlys with you CK but you are usually on Basic Brawls.~.~
    Hah, sorry. I sub Toon; he has insane moments of win, but it's far too inconsistent. My second main is Wolf, if you havn't figured it out. Don't expect me to use him in officials, my Wolf phails against Olimar. ... Bad memories of PrinceLink slaughtering me. DX But atleast he taught me many a thing from the ass whoopings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastwords? View Post
    @Ck: Dude we need an official, its been to long, and I watched our last official.... and it just pissed me off, lol. I had such a lead the 2nd game... gah V3N(detta)~ ; Revenge, motha licka
    Ofcourse, ofcourse. PM me and we'll figure things out.

I have a habit of making comebacks. :P I fight with no motivation if I'm brawling someone I've brawled before; when I'm losing it sometimes motivates me to rape.

Quote Originally Posted by JonRyan View Post
    thats one expensive pussy.
    I could make plenty of jokes about that. :P

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Well General posted the results of our match. Maybe we should do another official sometime General? I forgot that when people lose they tend to try harder... I got confused because I'm never motivated after I lose :P. I'll try and give you a more exciting match next time.

Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Hah, sorry. I sub Toon; he has insane moments of win, but it's far too inconsistent. My second main is Wolf, if you havn't figured it out. Don't expect me to use him in officials, my Wolf phails against Olimar. ... Bad memories of PrinceLink slaughtering me. DX But atleast he taught me many a thing from the ass whoopings.
    I need to play you with Olimar :P. Mine is good... or so I hear. I want to see how you face off against me XD. I promise I'll try harder than I normally do... which means 5% motivation :P.

Edit: @real-o: The first three vids from the matches with General were all on FD.
    1st Match: Zelda Vs. Kirby
    2nd Match: Link Vs. Snake
    3rd Match: Olimar Vs. Olimar

Member of The CKingz.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I need to play you with Olimar :P. Mine is good... or so I hear. I want to see how you face off against me XD. I promise I'll try harder than I normally do... which means 5% motivation :P.
    Play Olimar against me, King, and I'll rape you badly. :P If anyone dares to play me with any non-main and aren't a pro Brawler, they're almost certain to lose, less I **** up massively.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    Tsk, tsk Ck...
    Your championship run has gotten to your head. You need to be brought back to earth, were thou came from.

@Anyone: official, or ffa... 1v1 only, mayby 1v1v1... 3 way sex party...

[Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?

^sig by shadow^

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Don't underestimate my Olimar :P. I did just get the Olimar title after beating Mitza... after all. He got pretty close to beating you and I beat him pretty soundly. Well, just watch the videos of my 1st match with Mitza to see how my Olimar has improved :P.

Now that I think of it though... you'd probably read past my mind games and rape me :P. Oh well, I'd still like to play you with him. I want to see how much he's improved :P.

Edit:
    LAASSSTTT!!!!! I've tried to have officials with you, but you never accepted.

That means me and you - official. Your still on my list of people who I haven't had an official with on this league after all.

@CK: I plan on getting better than you one day so watch out XD. If I keep improving as fast as I am now... well you'll have a run for your money in not to long.

Member of The CKingz.

Member #
    Friends
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    Lol I love how Cks the overall maximum standard here. Hes truly not anything extra ordinary, hes just way better than most amateurs, But he would be lucky to make 2 round... So would I at this current state. But never the less, there are bigger fish.

@king: Sure well have an official. mayby later tonight or tommorow.

[Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?

^sig by shadow^

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Lol I love how Cks the overall maximum standard here. Hes truly not anything extra ordinary, hes just way better than most amateurs, But he would be lucky to make 2 round... So would I at this current state. But never the less, there are bigger fish.

@king: Sure well have an official. mayby later tonight or tommorow.
    Well, I doubt he ever played serious against you... you have to factor that :P. You have to be very good to get him motivated XD.

For the official... I say maybe an hour, give or take 20 minutes, from now?

Member of The CKingz.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Tsk, tsk Ck...
    Your championship run has gotten to your head. You need to be brought back to earth, were thou came from.
    I don't see how I sounded cocky; King's a great player, but I never found him to be equal to me (no offense intended, King). It seems obvious a non-sub character would atleast be sub-par compared to the player's main as well, where King's mains can't beat my own.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Don't underestimate my Olimar :P. I did just get the Olimar title after beating Mitza... after all. He got pretty close to beating you and I beat him pretty soundly. Well, just watch the videos of my 1st match with Mitza to see how my Olimar has improved :P.

Now that I think of it though... you'd probably read past my mind games and rape me :P. Oh well, I'd still like to play you with him. I want to see how much he's improved :P.

@CK: I plan on getting better than you one day so watch out XD. If I keep improving as fast as I am now... well you'll have a run for your money in not to long.
    Ya, I just read the thread, King. I truly am suprised you beat General; I honestly didn't think you had it in you. Anyone who can best General at all has my Brawler respect.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    I don't see how I sounded cocky; King's a great player, but I never found him to be equal to me (no offense intended, King). It seems obvious a non-sub character would atleast be sub-par compared to the player's main as well, where King's mains can't beat my own.
    Well... I've never truly had a "main." I've just had characters I had decided to use for a while. I'm still looking for a main, but no one character sticks out to me. If you notice when I play 1v1s, or FFAs, I switch characters each game.

When I finally get a main (or three XD)... I might just be good :P.

Member of The CKingz.

Ads