LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 383 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3829
  1. #1141
    Nintendo Connoisseur anax4aero's Avatar
    Member #
    45158
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    470
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I'd accept your official challenge, but I think I was the last one to have an official with you O.o.
    I really need to actually read the rules of this league

    Currently Playing: Brawl, Wi-Fi Brawl and Rhythm Heaven.

  2. Ads


  3. #1142
    The Grammar Police kingslayer's Avatar
    Member #
    57502
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    550
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero View Post
    I really need to actually read the rules of this league
    There's no rule against two consecutive matches. I can have a re-match with you, if you want; I just thought you would want to face someone else. If you want to have an official I'm up, or down, for it (weird how both are sayings for the same thing, but are opposites :P).

    I'll go check what characters I used last time and avoid using them :P. That way it would at least be a little new.


    Member of The CKingz.

  4. #1143
    Nintendo Connoisseur anax4aero's Avatar
    Member #
    45158
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    470
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    There's no rule against two consecutive matches. I can have a re-match with you, if you want; I just thought you would want to face someone else. If you want to have an official I'm up, or down, for it (weird how both are sayings for the same thing, but are opposites :P).

    I'll go check what characters I used last time and avoid using them :P. That way it would at least be a little new.
    Cool, let's go for it then. I don't remember who I used before though, and I'll be mostly practicing to get used to online lag.

    Edit: checked. I'll avoid Pit, Yoshi, and Kirby. Especially Kirby (-_-')
    Last edited by anax4aero; 05-26-2009 at 09:40 PM.

    Currently Playing: Brawl, Wi-Fi Brawl and Rhythm Heaven.

  5. #1144
    The Grammar Police kingslayer's Avatar
    Member #
    57502
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    550
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    It was:
    Link vs. Pit
    Toon Link vs. Yoshi
    Zelda vs. Kirby

    I'll see you there in a few minutes.

    Edit: Getting some water and getting on now (I'll be online, but won't respond for a minute or two).
    Last edited by kingslayer; 05-26-2009 at 09:44 PM.


    Member of The CKingz.

  6. #1145
    Nintendo Connoisseur anax4aero's Avatar
    Member #
    45158
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    470
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Lmao, I cannot get over my death with Sonic. So very stupid, but I laughed a lot.

    Currently Playing: Brawl, Wi-Fi Brawl and Rhythm Heaven.

  7. #1146
    The Grammar Police kingslayer's Avatar
    Member #
    57502
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    550
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    I don't know how you could play that well with that lag.... It kept freezing and that really messed me up (example: first death with Mario). Oh well... hopefully it doesn't do that next time :P.

    I had 2 officials with anax, but I lost both.

    kingslayer vs. anax4aero
    Mario vs. R.O.B. - R.O.B. (anax)
    Diddy Kong vs. Sonic - Diddy Kong (king)
    Ice Climbers vs. Mr. G&W - Mr. G&W (anax)

    2nd Match:
    Ike vs. Samus - Samus (anax)
    Olimar vs Bowser - Bowser (anax)

    I bet you noticed my stupid 2nd KO as Ice Climbers too :P. It lagged for about three seconds and I thought I was still on the platform, so I used Down B .

    I'll have to have a re-rematch with you once you face some different people.

    I think I forgot to save two of the videos, so I'll send in these:
    Diddy Kong vs. Sonic - Diddy Kong (king)
    Ice Climbers vs. Mr. G&W - Mr. G&W (anax)
    Olimar vs Bowser - Bowser (anax)

    You can send in the other two.


    Member of The CKingz.

  8. #1147
    Banned Generalsma's Avatar
    Member #
    55612
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oakland,California,USA/In the ghetto
    Posts
    508
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    The Olimar stage spike is hard to pull off. It varies with the Pikmin that you get. I java tried to tether recover before my opponent starts hogging but you need to make sure that your Pikmins are together in a line. I messed up that way in my match with Envek when he used Marth.
    @CK- As I had said before, that is my definition of edgehogging. You actually need skills on how to be an edgehogger? WTF! I don't see how you need skills on how to do cheap KO's. I know that some characters do spike you when recovering so I just don't edgehogg. Did any of you even see the video of The Lion King? I feel like the Mufasa (orange lion) when I get edgehogged.

    @King-Have you sent the video from yesterday when you beat me? If you haven't I will send it tomorrow.

  9. #1148
    Nintendo Connoisseur anax4aero's Avatar
    Member #
    45158
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    470
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Um, I think now would be a good time to mention I didn't save any video. If it's really necessary, then just count those three as one official, idc.

    And yea, I felt the lag too, but luckily it only happened at points when I was safe and sound. At some points during the Diddy Kong vs. Sonic and Olimar vs. Bowser it actually stopped.

    Currently Playing: Brawl, Wi-Fi Brawl and Rhythm Heaven.

  10. #1149
    The Grammar Police kingslayer's Avatar
    Member #
    57502
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    550
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    The Olimar stage spike is hard to pull off. It varies with the Pikmin that you get. I java tried to tether recover before my opponent starts hogging but you need to make sure that your Pikmins are together in a line. I messed up that way in my match with Envek when he used Marth.
    @CK- As I had said before, that is my definition of edgehogging. You actually need skills on how to be an edgehogger? WTF! I don't see how you need skills on how to do cheap KO's. I know that some characters do spike you when recovering so I just don't edgehogg. Did any of you even see the video of The Lion King? I feel like the Mufasa (orange lion) when I get edgehogged.

    @King-Have you sent the video from yesterday when you beat me? If you haven't I will send it tomorrow.
    It just takes some practice, but you'll get the hang of it. It also helps you over-all with Olimar, since you start to look at the order of your Pikmin. The best to stop edgehogging is the yellow Pikmin, since they make spikes easier. Just try to get that down and then try variations of it. You may mess up a lot, but doing terrible is part of training XD. Just keep at it and you'll be hog proof in no time .

    Also, I did send the videos.

    Edit: I think I may have 4 videos of you beating me, so if I do I'll just use those. Idc about the one where I won. Ya, I need to get used to freeze-lag, but I always die horribly when it happens. Luckily, I care nothing for winning... I only care about getting better.


    Member of The CKingz.

  11. #1150
    Bio
    Bio is offline
    WiiChat Member Bio's Avatar
    Member #
    55530
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,078
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I challenge anyone to an official. =D

    (In other news: Orlando won. Another craaazy game.)
    Brawl Code: 3566 3531 3273

    Official Recordkeeper of the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. on WiiChat? Join the League now! =)
    (I am NOT accepting Friend codes.)

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

1 v 1 brawl online

,
1v1 brawl online
,
1v1 brawl online league
,
best brawl 1v1 items
,
brawl ike bad 1v1?
,

brawl league

,
can you play brawl 1v1 online
,

dont touch the monkey

,

how to find people to 1v1 in smash bros brawl

,
online brawl cant do 1v1?
,
super smash bros project m
,

what is the ny time zone

Click on a term to search for related topics.